Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim probably will not be posting today.

dmontzsta
    Seems there was alot of people looking for male prostitutes last night. So he was able to get enough money to support his habit, he is now sleeping off the sore ass and hang over in front of his favorite pharmacy.
    http://blogs.salon.com/0001381/images/wino.jpg
    Hey Kim, we will be waiting for you to return, just make sure you take a shower and doush.

Kim Hanson
    Funny RiceBoy, I will warm up chopshop for abit..I need a good one for you SkinHead.........( . )( . ).........

dmontzsta
    Funny RiceBoy, I will warm up chopshop for abit..I need a good one for you SkinHead.........( . )( . ).........
    Do you ever chopshop a penis on yourself? to see what it would look like?
    :hammer2:

he must be out taking nude photos today for his website kimhanson.net :messedup:

dmontzsta
    he must be out taking nude photos today for his website kimhanson.net :messedup:
    Do I dare type that in my browser? ...ehhh I will pass.

Do I dare type that in my browser? ...ehhh I will pass.
    Good choice. I did a little google search to see what our favorite Canatard was up to and I shouldn't have. :jawdrop:
    I'm making an eye doctor appointment right now to see if they can restore my eyesight.

dmontzsta
    Good choice. I did a little google search to see what our favorite Canatard was up to and I shouldn't have. :jawdrop:
    I'm making an eye doctor appointment right now to see if they can restore my eyesight.
    Thanks for the heads up, I need my eye sight. I wish you luck with that...I am sure it was his white ass that blinded you.

dmontzsta
    Glad to see you woke up from in front of the Pharmacy.

Kim Hanson
    Thanks for the heads up, I need my eye sight. I wish you luck with that...I am sure it was his white ass that blinded you.
    Im very dark right now and soon to be darker with the temps getting up now and yes RiceBoy the ass is really white compared to the rest of me.....( . )( . ).........

dmontzsta
    Im very dark right now and soon to be darker with the temps getting up now and yes RiceBoy the ass is really white compared to the rest of me.....( . )( . ).........
    Your still a fag.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast