Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kim probably will not be posting today.

dmontzsta
    I tried and it keeps rejecting it, looks to Nazi Shit it said........( . )( . ).......
    I will let you slide on this one, it really belongs in the "WTF DID HE JUST SAY" thread, but that thing is getting full, just like your belly from all the seamen...bitch, you better have my money.

dmontzsta
    Hes a Tampon Driver ( his white POS ), he always is on the look out .......( . )( . )...........
    I would rather drive them, than shove them up my ass.
    BTW: It isnt all white.
    Why dont you go comb your bitch hair or mix some oil and gas together.

Kim Hanson
    yeah, I gotta make sure I get my money ya know.
    So your arse is for rent, that god you talk mostly in the V-Drive section, how are sale on a used up piece of skinhead ass these days?.....( . )( . ).......... :notam:

Kim Hanson
    I will let you slide on this one, it really belongs in the "WTF DID HE JUST SAY" thread, but that thing is getting full, just like your belly from all the seamen...bitch, you better have my money.
    Wake up, you are talking to Kim and not your Zoo Parner ........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    I would rather drive them, than shove them up my ass.
    BTW: It isnt all white.
    Why dont you go comb your bitch hair or mix some oil and gas together.
    You could drive home if it was at the end of the driveway, so sticking them up your arse is really out of the question now isn't it! You let monkeys in it and it will go partially brown I guess....( . )( . )......... The Ape Mobile Rocks Monster, some where! :sqeyes: :messedup:

Kachina26
    Holy crap! There is a kimhanson.net (http://198.66.205.112/kimhanson/kh_webshots_dsclmr.html) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And it's everything I feared it would be :cry:

Kim Hanson
    Holy crap! There is a kimhanson.net (http://198.66.205.112/kimhanson/kh_webshots_dsclmr.html) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And it's everything I feared it would be :cry:
    I see people just love my name........( . )( . )........... Thank god mine is .com... The other ones I found were all women that owned the sites :sleeping:

Kachina26
    I see people just love my name........( . )( . )........... Thank god mine is .com... The other ones I found were all women that owned the sites :sleeping:
    Just remember, everytime you tell a lie, you're probably gonna have to tell another lie to cover it up....................

Kachina26
    Thank god mine is .com..
    Really.................
    P.S. When I'm not working hard on your project, I can usually be found skiing in the shadow of Mt. Rainier, hiking or Scuba diving with my husband here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
    So you ARE a chick after all :idea:

Kim Hanson
    Just remember, everytime you tell a lie, you're probably gonna have to tell another lie to cover it up....................
    I don't lie..........( . )( . )......... :notam:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast