Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: NKRA K-5 Class Bully T-Shirts (Pics!)

epidemic
    Hey that was my idea not Tony;s so f*** O** :hammer2:2004 world champ of what, so i can make a t-shirt that says my kid is the 2004 world batting champ beating barry bonds with his t-ball uniform. :cry: :cry:

sgdiv7
    I love guys that talk $hit and don't have the balls to sign there name to there posts.
    Bill

epidemic
    I love guys that talk $hit and don't have the balls to sign there name to there posts.
    Billif you don't know who the epidemic is than you don't know shit about k-boats.

dmontzsta
    I will beat Tony with my heavy ass flat and bone stock 390.

CrazyHippy
    I'll beat Tony w/ a sock full of wet nickels (dont knoww why they have to be wet, but they do)
    Hell i'll loan it to any of the K-drivers there, it's probably the only way they will beat him :devil:
    BJH

uclahater
    IHBA calls there champions world champions, and since he one that title He is the World Champion, and will continue to be so until someone dethrowns him.
    IM really getting sick, and tired of people putting down the competition. John Guthry, Jim Bandelon, and Corey monson are out there having fun, and doin the best they can. I dont see the people putting them down showin up :idea:
    Epidemic if your unhappy with the World Champ statis than get your boat out there, and dethrown him.
    If you havent noticed the K-5 team is about having fun, and being very scarcastic so take it for what its worth
    Jim Griffin

BILLY.B
    if you don't know who the epidemic is than you don't know shit about k-boats. The Epidemic (K28) was originally a Hondo, then a Biesemeyer, then they copied (splashed) a Biesemeyer and called them a Revenge. Now I can tell by the way your talking you don't know $hit about $hit. Your just some blow hard hiding behind a screen name trying to get attention. Keep posting i'll figure out who you are. :boxingguy

epidemic
    The Epidemic (K28) was originally a Hondo, then a Biesemeyer, then they copied (splashed) a Biesemeyer and called them a Revenge. Now I can tell by the way your talking you don't know $hit about $hit. Your just some blow hard hiding behind a screen name trying to get attention. Keep posting i'll figure out who you are. :boxingguy
    i'am not putting anybody down there just new and slow, i've beat george woods duff daily gordy jennings and julian. plus my jet car goes 300 plus mph and my harley is faster than your k boat. KMA

dossangers
    Its IGGY POP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kindsvater Flat
    Good job on the shirts Jim!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast