Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NKRA K-5 Class Bully T-Shirts (Pics!)

uclahater
    You can't figure out who I am. Thats the funniest thing I have heard yet. I can't believe how stupid you are. LMAO
    Have you ever heard of an IP address Mr King :crossx:

dmontzsta
    Hey Don maybe thats the secret to a Fast Boat :notam: :squiggle:
    :idea: I am going to have to think about that one.

BILLY.B
    You can't figure out who I am. Thats the funniest thing I have heard yet. I can't believe how stupid you are. LMAOSounds to me like you have short mans syndrome but we know that can't be true, unless you've ck'd inside your shorts lately "DUMBASS" :yuk:

wsuwrhr
    Sounds to me like you have short mans syndrome but we know that can't be true, unless you've ck'd inside your shorts lately "DUMBASS" :yuk:
    Don't even start, cause it ain't me...haha
    Brian
    short and bald

The Epidemic (K28) was originally a Hondo, then a Biesemeyer, then they copied (splashed) a Biesemeyer and called them a Revenge. Now I can tell by the way your talking you don't know $hit about $hit. Your just some blow hard hiding behind a screen name trying to get attention. Keep posting i'll figure out who you are. :boxingguy
    SOUNDS LIKE AN EX -RACER,-STEVE

dmontzsta
    Jim, do you have any 3 or 4 X?

Chris Kenner - PS681
    I agree with Jim totally. Bottom line is at least there are a group of guys out there having a go & getting some K - boats back on the water again to put on a show for the paying spectators, which is far more than anyone has done for the a long time in the K - boat ranks. Most of all they are having a fun time doing it. No they might not be as fast or whatever as K boats of the past but the paying spectator loves the sound of a blown engine big time whether they are doing 100mph or 140 mph, they get a huge kick out of it. I for one would love to see some of the people beating up on the new K racers come out of retirement & add to the mix, maybe even help some of these guys with advice so that they can develop as a boat/driver combination to be faster & safer instead of degrading them. Having fun is what its all about after all!!!!

WaterBox
    I certainly hope thats not the REAL Bob Goettle.
    Why? Ya afraid he'll get pissed off and come back and :crossx: "KICK SOME ASS" :crossx: That would be cool, Don't ya think??

Cowboy Bob
    You can't figure out who I am. Thats the funniest thing I have heard yet. I can't believe how stupid you are. LMAO
    Goettel?
    Certianly too rude for Bolton!
    http://www.goettelracing.com/superstr.htm

WaterBox
    Bob. It seem's that alot of people on here don't want to accept the fact that it's really you, "Especially" Billy B.... So... Here is s question that very few people besides you would know the awnser to... Yes this is a test! :idea: You won the nationals at Burley Idaho in 1982, running a small CI. motor. Who's boat was it, and what was the CI. ???.....WaterBox.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast