Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: NKRA K-5 Class Bully T-Shirts (Pics!)

epidemic
    Bob. It seem's that alot of people on here don't want to accept the fact that it's really you, "Especially" Billy B.... So... Here is s question that very few people besides you would know the awnser to... Yes this is a test! :idea: You won the nationals at Burley Idaho in 1982, running a small CI. motor. Who's boat was it, and what was the CI. ???.....WaterBox.no i'am not bob goettle, i'am from back east and i could whip any of you any time, southern thunder rules.

epidemic
    Bob. It seem's that alot of people on here don't want to accept the fact that it's really you, "Especially" Billy B.... So... Here is s question that very few people besides you would know the awnser to... Yes this is a test! :idea: You won the nationals at Burley Idaho in 1982, running a small CI. motor. Who's boat was it, and what was the CI. ???.....WaterBox.it was a 427 and it was eddie spencer's boat.

schiada96
    no i'am not bob goettle, i'am from back east and i could whip any of you any time, southern thunder rules.
    You couldn't whip me.

i could whip any of you any time
    perhaps someone can direct you to a website that specializes in sexual issues and preferences of this type. I doubt too many of these v-drivers are into it.
    that southern thunder guy prolly kick your ass too

WaterBox
    it was a 427 and it was eddie spencer's boat.
    Well you got part of it right. It was Eddie's boat, but it wasn'ta 427.

dossangers
    Well i asked wilton today and he dos'nt remember any part of you whipping julian but he did say JULIAN THINKS REALLY HIGH OF YOU!!!! LOL :sqeyes:

Kindsvater Flat
    no i'am not bob goettle, i'am from back east and i could whip any of you any time, southern thunder rules.
    Paul?

WaterBox
    WOW!!
    Screen Name; epidemic....
    300 + mph jet car....
    Fast Harley....
    Raced and beat; Woods, Daily, Jennings, and Julian....
    The next thing you'll tell us is that you have, or had a Dodge Viper!! And a brother named Richard. If your not Bob then it sounds like we have
    "ANOTHER CASE OF IDENTITY THEFT HERE ON THE BOARDS". Well whoever you think you are; If you are so bad, why don't you plan on comming to the world finals in Nov. and teach these boys a lesson. What? No Sack? or no Gas money?

If your not Bob then it sounds like we have
    "ANOTHER CASE OF IDENTITY THEFT HERE ON THE BOARDS".
    oh no. Please say it ain't so. :squiggle:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast