Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complete the Song

Lightning
    I heard this one from way back the other day. I was surprised that I remembered most of the song.... I'll start it, chime in if you can fill in the rest - in order of course.
    " You are about to witness the strength of street knowledge......

SouthBay RB
    I heard this one from way back the other day. I was surprised that I remembered most of the song.... I'll start it, chime in if you can fill in the rest - in order of course.
    " You are about to witness the strength of street knowledge......
    Straight out of compton, another crazy mother focker named EAZY

sleekvino
    wrong its a crazy mf named ice cube,runnin with a gang called nwa.....

tamalewagon
    do-dah do-dah...oh da do-dah day. Sorry Lightning...couldn't resist.

Lightning
    do-dah do-dah...oh da do-dah day. Sorry Lightning...couldn't resist.
    Obviously you have a lot of little kids running around your camp.

tamalewagon
    Obviously you have a lot of little kids running around your camp.
    That's a Rog brother! I forgot, you didn't meet the rest of "camp runamok" that night.

BarryMac
    I must be old or I don't listen to crap, not sure which...

tamalewagon
    I must be old or I don't listen to crap, not sure which...
    You're just old!

abraman1326
    Is that a country song? j/k
    Straight Outta Compton
    Straight outta Compton, crazy motherfocker named Ice CubeFrom the gang called Niggaz With Attitudes When I'm called off, I got a sawed off Squeeze the trigger, and bodies are hauled off You too, boy, if ya fock with me The police are gonna hafta come and get me Off yo ass, that's how I'm goin out For the punk motherfockers that's showin out Niggaz start to mumble, they wanna rumble Mix em and cook em in a pot like gumbo Goin off on a motherfocker like that with a gat that's pointed at yo ass So give it up smooth Ain't no tellin when I'm down for a jack move Here's a murder rap to keep yo dancin with a crime record like Charles Manson AK-47 is the tool Don't make me act the motherfockin fool Me you can go toe to toe, no maybeI'm knockin niggaz out tha box, dailyyo weekly, monthly and yearly until them dumb motherfockers see clearly that I'm down with the capital C-P-T Boy you can't fock with me So when I'm in your neighborhood, you better duck Coz Ice Cube is crazy as fock As I leave, believe I'm stompin but when I come back, boy, I'm comin straight outta Compton City of Compton, City of Compton Eazy E Yo Ren Whassup? Tell em where you from! MC RenStraight outta Compton, another crazy ass nigga More punks I smoke, yo, my rep gets biggerI'm a bad motherfocker and you know this But the pussy ass niggaz don't show this But I don't give a ****, I'ma make my snaps If not from the records, from jackin the crops Just like burglary, the definition is 'jackin' And when illegally armed it's called 'packin' Shoot a motherfocker in a minute I find a good piece o' pussy, I go up in it So if you're at a show in the front row I'm a call you a bitch or dirty-ass ho You'll probably get mad like a bitch is supposed to But that shows me, slut, you're composed toa crazy muthafocker from tha street Attitude legit cause I'm tearin up shit MC Ren controls the automatic For any dumb muthafocker that starts static Not the right hand cause I'm the hand itself every time I pull a AK off the shelf The security is maximum and that's a law R-E-N spells Ren but I'm raw See, coz I'm the motherfockin villain The definition is clear, you're the witness of a killin that's takin place without a clue And once you're on the scope, your ass is through Look, you might take it as a tripbut a nigga like Ren is on a gangsta tip Straight outta Compton... Eazy is his name and the boy is comin...straight outta Compton is a brotha that'll smother yo' mother and make ya sister think I love her Dangerous motherfocker raises hell And if I ever get caught I make bail See, I don't give a ****, that's the problem I see a motherfockin cop I don't dodge him But I'm smart, lay low, creep a while And when I see a punk pass, I smile To me it's kinda funny, the attitude showin a nigga drivin but don't know where the fock he's going, just rollinl ookin for the one they call Eazy But here's a flash, they never seize me Ruthless! Never seen like a shadow in the dark except when I unload, see I'll get over the hesitation and hear the scream of the one who got the last penetration Give a little gust of wind and I'm jettin But leave a memory no one'll be forgettin So what about the bitch who got shot? Fock her! You think I give a damn about a bitch? I ain't a sucker! This is the autobiography of the E, and if you ever fock with me You'll get taken by a stupid dope brotha who will smother word to the motherfocker, straight outta Compton
    BRA

a catered life
    Is that a country song? j/k
    Straight Outta Compton
    Straight outta Compton, crazy motherfocker named Ice CubeFrom the gang called Niggaz With Attitudes When I'm called off, I got a sawed off Squeeze the trigger, and bodies are hauled off You too, boy, if ya fock with me The police are gonna hafta come and get me Off yo ass, that's how I'm goin out For the punk motherfockers that's showin out Niggaz start to mumble, they wanna rumble Mix em and cook em in a pot like gumbo Goin off on a motherfocker like that with a gat that's pointed at yo ass So give it up smooth Ain't no tellin when I'm down for a jack move Here's a murder rap to keep yo dancin with a crime record like Charles Manson AK-47 is the tool Don't make me act the motherfockin fool Me you can go toe to toe, no maybeI'm knockin niggaz out tha box, dailyyo weekly, monthly and yearly until them dumb motherfockers see clearly that I'm down with the capital C-P-T Boy you can't fock with me So when I'm in your neighborhood, you better duck Coz Ice Cube is crazy as fock As I leave, believe I'm stompin but when I come back, boy, I'm comin straight outta Compton City of Compton, City of Compton Eazy E Yo Ren Whassup? Tell em where you from! MC RenStraight outta Compton, another crazy ass nigga More punks I smoke, yo, my rep gets biggerI'm a bad motherfocker and you know this But the pussy ass niggaz don't show this But I don't give a ****, I'ma make my snaps If not from the records, from jackin the crops Just like burglary, the definition is 'jackin' And when illegally armed it's called 'packin' Shoot a motherfocker in a minute I find a good piece o' pussy, I go up in it So if you're at a show in the front row I'm a call you a bitch or dirty-ass ho You'll probably get mad like a bitch is supposed to But that shows me, slut, you're composed toa crazy muthafocker from tha street Attitude legit cause I'm tearin up shit MC Ren controls the automatic For any dumb muthafocker that starts static Not the right hand cause I'm the hand itself every time I pull a AK off the shelf The security is maximum and that's a law R-E-N spells Ren but I'm raw See, coz I'm the motherfockin villain The definition is clear, you're the witness of a killin that's takin place without a clue And once you're on the scope, your ass is through Look, you might take it as a tripbut a nigga like Ren is on a gangsta tip Straight outta Compton... Eazy is his name and the boy is comin...straight outta Compton is a brotha that'll smother yo' mother and make ya sister think I love her Dangerous motherfocker raises hell And if I ever get caught I make bail See, I don't give a ****, that's the problem I see a motherfockin cop I don't dodge him But I'm smart, lay low, creep a while And when I see a punk pass, I smile To me it's kinda funny, the attitude showin a nigga drivin but don't know where the fock he's going, just rollinl ookin for the one they call Eazy But here's a flash, they never seize me Ruthless! Never seen like a shadow in the dark except when I unload, see I'll get over the hesitation and hear the scream of the one who got the last penetration Give a little gust of wind and I'm jettin But leave a memory no one'll be forgettin So what about the bitch who got shot? Fock her! You think I give a damn about a bitch? I ain't a sucker! This is the autobiography of the E, and if you ever fock with me You'll get taken by a stupid dope brotha who will smother word to the motherfocker, straight outta Compton
    BRA
    wow someone's got a lotta time on their hands.......the bad part is that i know the song and still read your whole dam post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast