Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Seadoo RXP

riverracerx
    I raced for 8 years and my stroker motor, fuel injected Blaster was fast at 51mph! It did 0-50 in 3 seconds. Talk about ripping your arms out of your sockets.
    I would love to ride one of the new RXP's. They have a very nice motor in them! 4 stroke, closed cooling.
    Fun for weekday Havasu exploring, and wavejumping off the coast!

Mrs.Racer277
    I raced for 8 years and my stroker motor, fuel injected Blaster was fast at 51mph! It did 0-50 in 3 seconds. Talk about ripping your arms out of your sockets.
    I would love to ride one of the new RXP's. They have a very nice motor in them! 4 stroke, closed cooling.
    Fun for weekday Havasu exploring, and wavejumping off the coast!
    Really what years did you race??? What region?

riverracerx
    I raced from 88-96. 550 mod and limited, then X-2 Limited, then Expert Mod WaveBlasters. Western region, so cal and Havasu. Lots of races at Longbeach and Castaic at the time.
    Sponsored by YKP in Pomona, FOX, White Bros. and a handfull of others.
    Raced McCluggage when he was on his way up the ranks. He hauled ass since he only weighed 90lbs.
    Had a bunch of Pro friends. We rode all over. Practiced 2-3 days a week at Castaic in the evenings, Spent alot of time jumping waves at SeaCliff too.
    http://riverracerx.com/rrx/blaster.jpg

Mrs.Racer277
    I raced from 88-96. 550 mod and limited, then X-2 Limited, then Expert Mod WaveBlasters. Western region, so cal and Havasu. Lots of races at Longbeach and Castaic at the time.
    Sponsored by YKP in Pomona, FOX, White Bros. and a handfull of others.
    Raced McCluggage when he was on his way up the ranks. He hauled ass since he only weighed 90lbs.
    Had a bunch of Pro friends. We rode all over. Practiced 2-3 days a week at Castaic in the evenings, Spent alot of time jumping waves at SeaCliff too.
    Awesome Pic. We didn't start until 97.
    I miss it sometimes.

jdogginla
    . Practiced 2-3 days a week at Castaic in the evenings, Spent alot of time jumping waves at SeaCliff too.
    Where is SeaCliff?............the only spot I really go to jump is off of Point Loma (San Diego) great soft waves, usually 3'-5'.

Dr. Eagle
    By the way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I`M OFF THE WAGON NOW! Bud Light still tastes as great as it did 1.5 years ago
    Do us all a favor Hoss, don't use the Digital Camera while off the wagon...

HOSS
    Watch as the worm wiggles in tha wind.

Danhercules
    70 mph on a jetski? God damn that's gotta hurt if you fall off going that fast.
    RD
    I had a 440 stand up that went just over 40. That thing hurt when I fell.

Dr. Eagle
    I had a 440 stand up that went just over 40. That thing hurt when I fell.
    I got sideways on mine coming off a swell and bit it at about 45... that stung a bit :supp:

UltraStealth
    Riverracer,
    I raced a few closed course races but mainly did endurance racing. We had a lot of ocean races. You raced with the old schoolers. I raced for about 6 years until my body started to feel like it was done. I miss the competition.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast