Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NCIS-Why did they kill Kate?

Seadog
    As a big fan of NCIS, I was really upset when they killed Kate. WTF? Anyone have a reason for this? I damn sure don't want any 'it was a dream' resolutions, but it doesn't make a lot of sense.

OGShocker
    Well, thanks for f'n up my night of TiVo...

NashvilleBound
    I watched the whole thing last night and thought ...what the heck...they said someone was going to die. Then Kate opened her mouth and said....she would rather die then.....whammy...bullet through and through. I was like holly sheet.....I cant beleive that just happened.
    NCIS is a really good show.....

LaveyJet
    They can't kill her. Just like eariler in the show, I bet it turns out to be a dream sequence.

redneckgirl
    WTF was that all about???? I like Kate...I hope she is not gone!!!! :umm:
    RNG

hotlavey
    They can't kill her. Just like eariler in the show, I bet it turns out to be a dream sequence.
    I hope you're right. The inter-action between she and DiNozo(sp) is one of the best parts of the program.
    Bummer if she is gone. The reaction of both Gibbs and DiNoso(sp) after the shooting was a little weird too, so I think something sneaky is going on.

barbigrl
    As a big fan of NCIS, I was really upset when they killed Kate. WTF? Anyone have a reason for this? I damn sure don't want any 'it was a dream' resolutions, but it doesn't make a lot of sense.
    Why did they kill off Cassie on the Young and the Restless....I'll never understand!

LaveyJet
    Looks like she's gone, from a USA Today article
    Caitlin 'Kate' Todd
    NCIS (CBS)
    Character: Naval crime investigator
    Actor: Sasha Alexander
    When Kate died: Tuesday's finale
    Cause of death: A terrorist from a continuing story line was after NCIS team leader Leroy Gibbs (Mark Harmon); Kate took the bullet — causing tremendous emotional pain for Gibbs and creating new dramatic opportunities for next season.
    Why? Creator Donald Bellisario says that Alexander asked out of the physically demanding show, that she decided she didn't want to stay for what will likely be a run of many seasons. "She worked like a trouper to the very end," says Bellisario, who is casting for a foreign-born female character.

JetBoatRich
    I believe shows are only allowed one dream sequence per season, unless the show is called "Dreams" or "Dream Sequence".
    Is that a written rule or just what has gone around the water cooler

LaveyJet
    I thought his name was Jethro?
    Me too, but it's Leroy Jethro Gibbs (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis/bi...rmon_bio.shtml)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast