Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayaPlaya ANSWER YOUR FAWK'N Phone

Eliminator 4 Life
    Rob....I wouldn't put up with that...NO invite to the damn run....looks like he kicked you off for someone else ( I guess your tits aren't big enough ).....boy that sounds familiar....KICK his FOCKIN AZZ!!
    Yea I guess they arent but who knows what he likes we are in the candy store and hes like oh I want this one oh wait no I wont this one Im like Shane come on pick a candy and lets go ha ha

Eliminator 4 Life
    Dam run lets do it to it.......... PUT THE KEY IN THE HOLE AND ROLL :rollside:

barbigrl
    What's the Dam Run??

PlyaPlya22
    Yea I guess they arent but who knows what he likes we are in the candy store and hes like oh I want this one oh wait no I wont this one Im like Shane come on pick a candy and lets go ha ha
    Sounds like he's got saloon doors

WYRD
    Why settle for ONE candy when you can have a whole boatload oh I mean bucket load :devil:

Havasu Luvr
    I thought Jeff was the owner :idea: and I am just messin with you too just gonna have to hook up for a local run sometime
    Jeff is the owner over at the Apple Valley shop...Jeff would NOT be answering the phone in the Hesperia shop.... or maybe he would? :hammer2: jk

WYRD
    Sounds like he's got saloon doors
    In the front out the back.............. :jawdrop:

WYRD
    Jeff is the owner over at the Apple Valley shop...Jeff would NOT be answering the phone in the Hesperia shop.... or maybe he would? :hammer2: jk
    Just goes to show ya how much I fawked that up............in any case someone there is gonna hook me up so thanks for the tip

Eliminator 4 Life
    Aww FAWK here we go with the gay shiet

PlyaPlya22
    I hear ya been pretty busy lately??

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast