Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rhinos are Close

Hazmaster
    I posted on the other thread, but found this one going also. Just wanted to thank Tobey and Shawn for "gettin' er done"! We are so happy with our Rhino, it's a blast and makes a great pit vehicle at the races. I hope everyone enjoys theirs as much as we do.
    Thanks again,
    Mike Frieling
    PS I can't believe that guy got that Rhino in that truck!

hot_diggity_dog
    Gibson hooked it up to his helicopter and lowered it into the truck no problem :sqeyes:
    HDD

TOBTEK
    I posted on the other thread, but found this one going also. Just wanted to thank Tobey and Shawn for "gettin' er done"! We are so happy with our Rhino, it's a blast and makes a great pit vehicle at the races. I hope everyone enjoys theirs as much as we do.
    Thanks again,
    Mike Frieling
    your VERY welcome, although I only found them, posted it, and made a few call's. Already have the new wheels and tires on, black rhino CDI box in, cup holder/ stereo mount, and is stripped for paint......should be fun.
    NOW, just need to sell the last three golfcarts

WetWillie
    Were does the prob that goes with the Digi Dash go?
    your VERY welcome, although I only found them, posted it, and made a few call's. Already have the new wheels and tires on, black rhino CDI box in, cup holder/ stereo mount, and is stripped for paint......should be fun.
    NOW, just need to sell the last three golfcarts

TOBTEK
    Were does the prob that goes with the Digi Dash go?
    OMG....your the TEK guy! ahhhhhhh, read the directions :redface: ....it replaces the (looks like) thurmastat in the Cyl head....both say 120, but the new one is shorter for some reason, and did you pull out the two BLUE relays in the electrical box? .....SO Silver or Tamagelo???? tough choice!
    PLEASE exuse IF I came off harsh.....had a LATE lunch at Bucca, with three martini's .....little tank'ed! And I still cant believe your NOT going to be in Havasu next weekend,,,,,,,,,,, :burningm:

ChumpChange
    I saw one of these Rhinos being towed across the 40 yesterday by what I think was a dark blue Navigator.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123