Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oil Diagnosis Question

Hallett19
    Put the money into a good brand oil filter and the remaining balance in the fuel tanks of your boat.
    Thanks,
    LO
    How about a WIX Racing filter ?
    Thanks again Lakes, you truly are the man !
    And IneedAV, I'm not that interested in my motor that much maybe when I build up a real nice mill for my next boat, I'd love to take you up on that offer !!

hkunz
    NAPA , NAPA Gold, WIX are the same filter :wink: # 279 Baldwin Has a Higher pressure bypass along with the NAPA Gold , Baldwins are great filters , all the line trucks in our fleet use them and this is in a dirty ,dusty enviroment, where oil samples are taken at every change, filters are flawless....
    So where would one acquire a Baldwin filter? Auto Zone is lucky to have anything but what they just got off the ship from China.
    Mike

So where would one acquire a Baldwin filter? Auto Zone is lucky to have anything but what they just got off the ship from China.
    Mike
    Try your local commerical truck supply house or truck dealer. I get mine from the Kenworth dealer, they carry a complete line of Baldwin filters, not just the ones for Cats, Detroits and Cummins diesels.

Floored
    I delivered alot of frams to different DC's and they were made( at least the ones in my trailer) in Mexico, both oil and air. also the STP filters. Picked them up in southern Texas and delivered to Lexington Ky.

Mike
    We have Baldwins, K&N's,
    and Frams
    Highly recommend the first 2, stock the 3rd cause some people are gamblers and like them for some reason (ad hype I guess).
    Wix is also excellent filter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12