Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tahoe poker run??

ELIMINAT THIS
    With how sensitive they are with noise up there I have been told dont waste my time pulling the boat up there.They told me the popo would be on me like a bumb on a blone (sp) sandwich. :yuk:

skater40
    I've never had a problem in Tahoe.Just be curtious and observient and you will be fine.

Tahoe Tunnel Vision
    To add to Garys comment, I've been here with my boat for 5 years now and never been hassled. If your boat is really loud, stay away from shore until you get to where you are going. Then come straight in. Don't sit at the dock and rev your engines while you load the boat. When entering Emerald Bay there is a speed limit on the entire bay. 15mph I believe. Whatever it is, its posted at the entrance. Don't exceed it!!! In 5 years of Poker Run I have been in not one ticket I know about. Ah, scratch that, there is one, I forgot about you Rick.
    Hope this helps

ELIMINAT THIS
    Rumors I guess I thougt that was the reason they switched to turbo motors in gone again?I think Jim lucas said he had some problems also and I think his name is Ron 35' fountain Berkley Concrete also had some problems. We are at 99db.

Dave C
    what are the sizes of the boats in the poker run? Big dogs only?

Tahoe Tunnel Vision
    It's certainly not "Big Dogs Only". Maybe a half dozen 100mph boats. Mostly everyone just has a lot of fun & runs whats comfortable. We even had a cruiser one year.

Dave C
    any smaller boats..... say like a 25'er?

SSTahoe
    Lets see a pic of that boat tunnel vision!!!!

Tahoe Tunnel Vision
    Well I don't seem to be able to upload my jpg files so I put a small picture as my avatar. Is there a secret to uploading & displaying attachments.

Dr. Eagle
    I don't think I'll be going with my current boat. If I had something a little bigger that wasn't open bow I might.
    Be sure to take some nice warm duds, it's going to get nippy in the morning. :2purples:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast