Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tahoe poker run??

Dr. Eagle
    It's certainly not "Big Dogs Only". Maybe a half dozen 100mph boats. Mostly everyone just has a lot of fun & runs whats comfortable. We even had a cruiser one year.
    I ran it in my Eliminator when I had it, but the water can get pretty rough out there. The year I ran, there was a guy with a Schiada river cruiser there. I would be too nervous to take my Ultra open bow on the course because it is across a lot of open water.

acatitude
    Dave c, Ive got a 26 cat and I think its a little small for the big water at tahoe, but good luck.

RADDONKEY
    I was on Tahoe last Sunday and Monday in my 25' Nordic it was great. 3-4 footers on Sun. and glass Monday. Never can tell on Tahoe. I'm definatly interested in the Poker Run. Do ya have more info? I can't keep up with the big dogs but it sounds like fun to me. Thanx RD

Panic Button
    I should be up there for it...

SSTahoe
    Well I don't seem to be able to upload my jpg files so I put a small picture as my avatar. Is there a secret to uploading & displaying attachments.
    Did you have your boat in the lake last year? In the keys, I think I have seen it before.

Tahoe Tunnel Vision
    The boat has been in Tahoe now for 5 years. I keep it at the Keys in the barn. Call Poker Runs West about info for the Poker Run. I'm pretty sure the tel # is 916-652-7022 and the email is: chris@pokerrunswest.com

unleashed
    The boat has been in Tahoe now for 5 years. I keep it at the Keys in the barn. Call Poker Runs West about info for the Poker Run. I'm pretty sure the tel # is 916-652-7022 and the email is: chris@pokerrunswest.com
    Tim where are all the photos of your boat in Tahoe...Come on post them??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

SSTahoe
    Ya, Tim post them show that boat off!

unleashed
    The poker run is not going to happen but there will be about 25 boats that will be hanging out anyways with photographer etc. I will be in the keys from the 1st thru the 8th. Gonna be a good time. Can't wait.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234