Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lauglin the Havi or Vegas?

jdogginla
    Last minute plans.........Lauglin, Vegas or Havi? I haven't been to Havi on the holiday weekend in years, is it really worth the headache?

PHOTOGLOU
    Last minute plans.........Lauglin, Vegas or Havi? I haven't been to Havi on the holiday weekend in years, is it really worth the headache?
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS

MsGHTRIM
    We live in Vegas and since we'll be in Havi...nothin' happenin' in Vegas. :wink:

Scream
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS
    Very subtle answer...wonder what he means... :skull:

jdogginla
    We live in Vegas and since we'll be in Havi...nothin' happenin' in Vegas. :wink:
    U mean the "trimroom" will be hoppin this week, LOL

Dr. Eagle
    Very subtle answer...wonder what he means... :skull:
    I have no FREAKIN clue... :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Well to really answer this question we need to know what exactly you are lookin to get out of this weekend

MsGHTRIM
    U mean the "trimroom" will be hoppin this week, LOL
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!

Boozer
    Hmmmm...
    Vegas will be in the 100's and while there will be some fine women there there's no water to play in.
    Laughlin will be in the 100's and while it has water to play in it will most likely be filled with older people.
    Havasu will be in the 100's full of fine women and plenty of water to play in.
    So I'd say the verdict is in and Havasu is the place to be unless you were really stoked about attending the geriatrics convention in Laughlin this weekend.

Big Warlock
    You might want to start praticing saying "I live in Laughlin" the way things are going in Havasu.
    You can do whatever you want as long as you conform to the new and coming rules. So if you are one of the first 100 boats or so in the channel, you can have a mooring. And if you are under 30', you can enter. And if you are not to load, you can use the marina....etc. etc.
    Going to be a tough sell on the old house in Havasu. Maybe one of the "geriatrics" will have a motorhome to fill the old boat bay you got?
    Congrats on the people that went to the city council meeting. I honesty hope that it works out. But I am not betting on it.
    There is a place called Laughlin Ranch though................big lake, nice views, great restraunts and the same old people that "own" Havasu hang there as well............lol.
    Whatever you do, have a safe weekend!!
    See you guys on the 4th at the "picnic!" :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast