Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1981 CP Tunnel For Sale!

Wicked Performance Boats
    Thanks Victorfb, It does run sweet.I had a blast making pass after pass after pass. and it was only my 3rd time driving a tunnel. Mrs.Budlight (WPB)

Wicked Performance Boats
    [url]http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2295fbc3_2005_028.jpghttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2295fbc3_2005_028.jpg [IMG] Here's your chance to have a river racer and a boat that you could take to NJBA River Racer class. Bottom is already blueprinted and it comes with intake already set. Also includes ride plate and about 5 intake shoes for fine tuning. also has polished rail kit and motor plates! Budlight

Shark In The Pond
    Man get this thread done and over with it's killing me ! I'm running a little RR this yr in my lake boat with plans on buying another hull over the winter and this boat is a RR dream and looks nice ! Don't take much power to push this type of boat and if I had the extra $$ now I would be making a road trip !

victorfb
    borrow the money and make the trip. this is a great deal on an awsome hull. deals like this dont come around very often.

steelcomp
    If there's anybody who's gonna test the integrity of a boat it's BL. No "lifting" in that man's vocabulary. Full blown, full passes every time. If you think you want to race, you better be serious, 'cause he's ready! Heavy layup, light layup, he don't care....c'mon...any takers...!

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    What Does It Say On The Deck??did This Boat Run Njba A While Back??

Wicked Performance Boats
    Hell if ya can't rac'em, float with em. It's all good! There's nothing like a speed fix. By the way steelcomp, when's yours getting on the water? Boogity Boogity Boogity. Yes it was raced @ NJBA- name is Misfit #111, Phil Magana[probably misspelled] Budlight :devil:

Wicked Performance Boats
    bump,bump Come on guys, somebody needs to go "river racer". One of the best boats available. Budlight :hammerhea

steelcomp
    Hell if ya can't rac'em, float with em. It's all good! There's nothing like a speed fix. By the way steelcomp, when's yours getting on the water? Boogity Boogity Boogity. Yes it was raced @ NJBA- name is Misfit #111, Phil Magana[probably misspelled] Budlight :devil:
    Heads are at Alan Johnson's getting surfaced and flowed. Have to order a cam once I know flow no's. I backed off on the blown alky deal...buying some property instead, but hopping up the 467...Canfields, roller, Dart TR, new carbs, moved the pump back, ditched the interior for a couplea' buckets, and MPD is doing a stainless B. I'll be around...at least for CBBB...you can count on that! We gotta drink a few, Bud! :coffeycup

Wicked Performance Boats
    bump,bump Come on guys, somebody needs to go "river racer". One of the best boats available. Budlight :hammerhea
    bump

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast