Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Isabella July 23-24th

pixilatedpussy
    I guess I will have to find out what everyone else is doing. I dont know if we even have a tent anymore???? We cant bring both the trailer and boat! :cry:

Racer277
    Oh yeah...that ride up 178, I remember that was tight with my S-10 and 18' runabout...
    What's this way up the 14 you speak of?
    Take the 14N to the 178W. It's easy on the east side of the lake!
    PP, don't worry, we will work this out (how is G doing?). There is even a little hotel and steakhouse at Paradise cove, if it's still open. Sandblasted? Any word on that?
    I think Rich likes to camp at the Dam campground. Is that right Rich? If Rich camps, you could leave your boat there, and come down the valley to stay with us each night. Or something along those lines.
    Man, what has my wife planned this time. :notam:

pixilatedpussy
    Ok no way that hotel is Freaky!! That is where we stayed last time, I am not sure I wanna do this!! :cry: We went with a bunch of peeps and Mr 166 swears someone was killed there! He thought his room was haunted!
    We ate at the steakhouse, it wasn't too shabby! But the hotel is NO GOOD! :skull:

Racer277
    Ok no way that hotel is Freaky!! That is where we stayed last time, I am not sure I wanna do this!! :cry: We went with a bunch of peeps and Mr 166 swears someone was killed there! He thought his room was haunted!
    We ate at the steakhouse, it wasn't too shabby! But the hotel is NO GOOD! :skull:
    Oh, so you know the place. :notam:
    To me the steakhouse is good, but I'm no judge of food.
    I say tow the boat, leave it at the lake at Rich's camp (if he does), and come down the valley with us. Prolly you too Dan! It's not a big house, but it's small
    Oh, what the hell, everyone just bring a sleeping bag and stay at our place! :supp:
    Just don't plan to tow the boat up and down the canyon!

Mrs.Racer277
    Man, what has my wife planned this time. :notam:[/QUOTE]
    You should see what is being planned behind the scenes. :jawdrop:

pixilatedpussy
    You dont mind our kiddies do you??? If Rich says we can leave it at camp with him we are in!!! Dia & I are in charge of the RR!

Racer277
    You dont mind our kiddies do you??? If Rich says we can leave it at camp with him we are in!!! Dia & I are in charge of the RR!
    Your kids are awesome! They can play with my - I mean our friends kid's army men.
    I have a ps2, but they can bring xbox or whatever, we'll have a tv for them. I have plenty of MX videos for them also. Dia always has plenty of toys for the kids to play with.
    How are they on a shifter kart? :2purples:

pixilatedpussy
    Thats my girl!!!

Mrs.Racer277
    It will all be good. Plenty of room for everyone.

dicudmore
    ok Dan is voting for BV instead

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast