Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Picked up my new boat today first run at Silverwood

CBLavey
    Congratulations! Beautiful boat, be safe and enjoy...

dicudmore
    congrats, enjoy

WYRD
    Where in Hesperia are you??? maybe we could meet at silverwood some day...are there still alot of "floaters" on the water from the fires?
    I think thats all the ?'s I have....
    man you ask alot. We should all plan a floatta of our own at silverwood. Last time I went it was still pretty bad but that was a couple of months ago. I was gonna try to make it sometime this weekend anybody else?

Holland
    First Lookhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2621My_New_Boat_005-med.jpg
    :frown: :frown: :frown:
    Sweet boat... Where in Hesperia are you?
    Silverwood is a good test lake, but it is too cold and windy everyday!
    Have to hook up so I can check it out!
    Congrats
    Bob

Holland
    Where in Hesperia are you??? maybe we could meet at silverwood some day...are there still alot of "floaters" on the water from the fires?
    I think thats all the ?'s I have....
    Leave it to you to beat me to the thread!

Dan Lorenze
    Nice boat.....

mororless
    Thanks All...I am off Main & Maple ahhell. I did not see any floters yesterday the weather was pretty nice..water was just a little chilly..Yea were gonna have to set up that get together up there...WYRD I was told that the only way to get on the lake on the weekends anymore is by reservation now. I was thinking about it but that place is going to be packed this weekend.

Kachina26
    Another H-town boater! Watch out for Holland, he thinks he lives in Oak Hills I'm on the other side of the tracks by the airport. I have never used Silverwood for anything but a test tank, the water is nice, I just gotta have room to stretch my legs, and the 35mph thing blows. Beautiful boat, you're gonna love it!

mororless
    Thanks again all...Hey Kachina26 or other High Desert boaters. Do you guys have a hook up for a Bimini Top? Need one and I saw a post for Canvas World. Ever heard of it?

Kachina26
    PM thatjeffguy, he has a shop down the hill. I know he does canvas work, and he hooks up ***boaters. I just don't know if he does biminis. But if he does, he's the man!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast