Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: HEY PHAT DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---->>>>>

HOOTER SLED-
    It worked for me. I told you. Must be your sorry ass computer.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...CI_505_065.jpg

GHTRIM
    Maybe you'll see boobs on the lake but you won't see them on the boards.. :cry: :cry:

HOOTER SLED-
    Maybe you'll see boobs on the lake but you won't see them on the boards.. :cry: :cry:
    That's what I meant. Wouldn't wanna go and post revealing shots on HB. Of course not. That may be offensive.

GHTRIM
    That's what I meant. Wouldn't wanna go and post revealing shots on HB. Of course not. That may be offensive.
    Yea, like when I posted my MILF pics.. Oh, well.. That's the way it is... Just wait till the dam run.. You going?

HOOTER SLED-
    Yea, like when I posted my MILF pics.. Oh, well.. That's the way it is... Just wait till the dam run.. You going?
    Yea those were nice. NIce and trimmed. :devil: Yup, we'll be at the dam run. OUr first trip out. Looking forward to it.

GHTRIM
    Yea those were nice. NIce and trimmed. :devil: Yup, we'll be at the dam run. OUr first trip out. Looking forward to it.
    Yea our first out too. Glad you liked the pics... It will be nice to meet you finally...

HOOTER SLED-
    Yea our first out too. Glad you liked the pics... It will be nice to meet you finally...
    Yup yup. Same here. Wait, I thought you guys were just in Havi. Weren't all those pics from your pad???

Phat Daddy
    Dude, I think it was all those beers you drank... can't even work a computer

Phat Daddy
    Hey and I thought you were going to put it on my signature??? What up wit dat. Bet you can't do that... huh

HOOTER SLED-
    Hey and I thought you were going to put it on my signature??? What up wit dat. Bet you can't do that... huh
    Your right. You have to do it from your sign on. You can get it from my gallery now though. Use the smaller version. The one I posted is too big. Come on, let's see what you got boy!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast