Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, it's getting close to being official...

Jordy
    maybe try a jet boat instead. I hear they love to argue over there..... you should feel right at home.
    Oh wait.. this place is full of sh*t talkers... forget it you will feel right at home!
    I've already got a jet boat and the jet boat section sucks. It's the same argument over and over year after year over there. At least the C&T crew are innovative, always finding new ways to belittle each other.

Dave C
    oh.. that explains a lot then..... :notam:
    so you got the whole.. your jet boat sucks and my jet boat is the best, thing down yet?
    I've already got a jet boat and the jet boat section sucks. It's the same argument over and over year after year over there. At least the C&T crew are innovative, always finding new ways to belittle each other.

Jordy
    so you got the whole.. your jet boat sucks and my jet boat is the best, thing down yet?
    yeah, I mastered that i my first couple months on the boards and then it got boring. There's only so many times you can kick on Chet Capoli before you tire of it.

mbrown2
    Good luck on the decision Jordy....can't go wrong with twin 300's and a Cat.....

UnionJack
    What about a cat with twin 496's

mbrown2
    What about a cat with twin 496's
    That's another one you cannot go wrong with...turn key, nice to drives, long warranty......I luv the 525's, but I don't think the price increase versus performance increase makes sense...and anything with more HP just becomes a high performance headache...literally.

UnionJack
    That's another one you cannot go wrong with...turn key, nice to drives, long warranty......I luv the 525's, but I don't think the price increase versus performance increase makes sense...and anything with more HP just becomes a high performance headache...literally.
    I agree... I think if you stay with the sportmaster's and still still do all the other upgrades, you can be just as happy. You still get to run over 100 all day long

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    If you like the ocean go cig, If you stay in havi go cat! Thats what I'm doing after the 36 outlaw. It's too dam big for the lake. 30 is perfect, thats what I am buying.

Dave C
    Jordy,
    Nice Spectre.
    Actually C&T is kind of the same ol' shiat as just jets except C&T has better cocktails.
    BTW did anyone tell you the C&T rules?
    Rule #1.... if its not a DCB then its a second rate boat. Don't bother arguing, just take your seat in the second row with the rest of us second-raters.
    Rule #2.... when referring to that particular brand make sure you use the entire moniker.... "DCB, World's F-ing Best."
    Don't disobey the rules becuase the C&T police are watching you....

UnionJack
    Wow... That was rough

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast