Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Product Engineering Fuel Pumps---Anybody use them?

DeputyDawg
    I am thinking about running a Product Engineering fuel pump #PE4400 in the Daytona. What do you guys think about these pumps in a continuous use application like a lake boat? The motor is a 522ci BBC 8:1.1 comp, AFR 335 CNC heads, solid roller,8-71 Hampton with chiller, and NOS blower plate system 150-250HP. I am also thinking about running their fuel filter as well.

I have some of thier products and I couldnt be happier.
    I have friends that run their pumps with good results, if you have the cash, go for it.When I was in the market for a pump, they were not making the one I wanted any longer. I found out today they are making them again.
    If you need a regulator,they make nice ones..
    CS

DeputyDawg
    Thanks CS. By the way, I really like the colors on your Daytona, it's different. I hate seeing the same reds, yellows, oranges, blue and purples all the time.

Vern S
    I run one of their pumps, filter and regulator and have had great results. Staff was informed and helpful. Highly recommended.
    http://productengr.com/

Jeanyus
    Thanks CS. By the way, I really like the colors on your Daytona, it's different. I hate seeing the same reds, yellows, oranges, blue and purples all the time.
    ??????????????????????????????????????
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...3_2005_120.jpg

Bense468
    Hey Bense, post the web address, please.
    Thank you,
    Rio
    http://productengr.com/

DeputyDawg
    Hey Jeanyus, I guess I don't understand your post???? I like the looks of the CP in the pic you posted, and I like the looks of a lot of other boats with the same colors. I just find it refreshing to see something different like cs19's boat, it's classy and clean looking with a sort of get down to business look. I also like the looks of Wrightnow's all white CP. Simple and to the point!

DeputyDawg
    I will be placing an order today for all my fuel system stuff. I am just trying to decide how I want to plumb my nitrous system.

Bense468
    I will be placing an order today for all my fuel system stuff. I am just trying to decide how I want to plumb my nitrous system.
    Time to call superdave at sweet performance as well... :wink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast