I get home from work yesterday, pass out for an hour, wake up and then go outside to move the motorhome..one of my neighbors approached me and warned me to roll up my windows...I asked why and she proceeded to tell me that 3 doors down our neighbors had just got there car stolen!!! as well as another house on the next street!!!?? during the daytime at around 3:30-4:00pm. They both had there windows rolled down and parked in the driveway. Cops said they most likely rolled them out of the driveway and started them...kinda sucks! funny thing is I saw a suspicous truck follow me into the track to where I live, slowed down when I parked and then went around the block and came back...never saw the truck before, and thought about it..then let it go..then this happens! and they say were in upscale LB!! I have my desert eagle 9mm ready to go if they try this shit again and I see them!! A little worried...were going to be gone for the weekend..and have alot of vehicles.. Stupid FOckin Bastards!! :burningm: (rant is over)