Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Driving Directions to Havasu

BADBLOWN572
    Question, if you decide to go away from Rice Road on the holiday weekends, and go through Blythe, what exit do you take? Some people have said Mojave Dr (1) and some people have said to take the 95. Which one is faster and safer?

Havasu Hangin'
    Question, if you decide to go away from Rice Road on the holiday weekends, and go through Blythe, what exit do you take? Some people have said Mojave Dr (1) and some people have said to take the 95. Which one is faster and safer?
    The first exit after you cross over the river- turn left. Make the right at the fork in the road, and you'll end up in Parker.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Its the Erinburgh exit and it says Parker too. :shift:

NOTALENT
    Its the Erinburgh exit and it says Parker too. :shift:
    right by flying J's cant miss it take that Ehrenburg exit go left off of the off ramp till it dead ends @ mojave rd and go right till it dead ends by the chevy dealership and go left...then right on the 95... be cautious through there though..speed limit changes alot..from 35-50 very dark and the cops are hiding out.

JB in so cal
    I believe it's EXIT 1. :notam:

If you want to stay on the 10 freeway
    you take it all the way into the first exit in AZ, just after you cross the
    river. There is a Flying J Truck Plaza at that off-ramp. When you get to the end
    of the off-ramp go left. This will take you over the freeway and you will come
    to a stop sign, there should be some place called River Lagoon, or something
    like that, in front of you. Go rigth at the stop sign. You are now in the town
    of Ehrenberg. The speed limit is 35 and YOU BETTER DO 35! The La Paz
    County SD is real strict thru there from what I have been told.
    Continue
    on this road and you will eventually pass a sign on the right side of the road
    that says "End County Road Maintenance", you have now officially crossed over
    onto the reservation. This road is flat and wide. The speed limit is 55 but drops to 35 is some spots I
    believe and you do need to watch out for the CRIT police. Continue on this road
    for ~45 miles and you will come to a stop sign on the South end of Parker, the
    Chevrolet dealership will be to your right. Go left at the Stop sign and contiue
    up to the Arco, go right. From there you should all be able to figure out how to
    get to wherever it is you are going in Parker or how to get up to
    Havasu.

1Shockwaveguy
    Exactly what Parker Dreamin said. The exit off the 10 is called Erinburgh. Cops are real assholes on the reservation so be careful. Depending on what day and time you are leaving I usually go out the 40

Havasu_Dreamin
    If you want to stay on the 10 freeway
    you take it all the way into the first exit in AZ, just after you cross the
    river. There is a Flying J Truck Plaza at that off-ramp. When you get to the end
    of the off-ramp go left. This will take you over the freeway and you will come
    to a stop sign, there should be some place called River Lagoon, or something
    like that, in front of you. Go rigth at the stop sign. You are now in the town
    of Ehrenberg. The speed limit is 35 and YOU BETTER DO 35! The La Paz
    County SD is real strict thru there from what I have been told.
    Continue
    on this road and you will eventually pass a sign on the right side of the road
    that says "End County Road Maintenance", you have now officially crossed over
    onto the reservation. This road is flat and wide. The speed limit is 55 but drops to 35 is some spots I
    believe and you do need to watch out for the CRIT police. Continue on this road
    for ~45 miles and you will come to a stop sign on the South end of Parker, the
    Chevrolet dealership will be to your right. Go left at the Stop sign and contiue
    up to the Arco, go right. From there you should all be able to figure out how to
    get to wherever it is you are going in Parker or how to get up to
    Havasu.
    That looks to be exactly verbatim what I sent to you when you asked. You learn well grasshopper.

ColeTR1
    I usually go out the 40
    15 to the 40 is the the best way to have-a-zoo!

HM
    Exactly what Parker Dreamin said. The exit off the 10 is called Erinburgh. Cops are real assholes on the reservation so be careful. Depending on what day and time you are leaving I usually go out the 40
    If the cops were real assholes on Rice Road, there would be no reason to go via Erinburgh. :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast