Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Driving Directions to Havasu

barbigrl
    Danny, what time are you leaving tonight???

Excessive Force
    35 mph thru CRIT land, no thanks, id take the 95 az side

NOTALENT
    35 mph thru CRIT land, no thanks, id take the 95 az side
    its only for a a minute or so..alot safer...well worth it.

That looks to be exactly verbatim what I sent to you when you asked. You learn well grasshopper.
    Funny you caught that... I copied and pasted it to my puter when you posted it way back when. I guess I should have put it in quotes.
    So that is from Havasu Dreamin-- he gets the credit.

THOR
    When you come to the fork in the road; take it.

Mandelon
    If you don't want to worry about the CRIT police stay on 10 to Quartzite and go north on the AZ 95. Its a wider road, with nothing on it. It is about 20 miles longer though....

jbtrailerjim
    Knock on wood but I have never had a problem with the C.R.I.T. police and I have been going this way for years. I just set the cruise control at around 64 or 65 and they've never bothered me. Just make sure you slow down in the 3 places it is posted "35". The first 35 zone is right at the beginning in Ehrenberg for maybe a couple miles. The second is a little over half way down the highway in CRIT and it's only about a 1/4 mile long. The last one is right before you get into Parker for a few miles.
    Going this way is much safer than Rice Rd. and its only about 15 minutes further.

Knock on wood but I have never had a problem with the C.R.I.T. police and I have been going this way for years. I just set the cruise control at around 64 or 65 and they've never bothered me. Just make sure you slow down in the 3 places it is posted "35". The first 35 zone is right at the beginning in Ehrenberg for maybe a couple miles. The second is a little over half way down the highway in CRIT and it's only about a 1/4 mile long. The last one is right before you get into Parker for a few miles.
    Going this way is much safer than Rice Rd. and its only about 15 minutes further.
    I agree bud.. Knock on wood for me too. I have actually never even seen a LE on this stretch either way, I have driven it about 10 different times.

Mandelon
    The last time we came this way it was just about dark.....the bugs were out in major force. I had to pull over and clean the windshield twice. The oncoming headlights made it like driving with a kaleidescope over my eyes!! :messedup:

Sleek-Jet
    Like Mandelon said... if all else fails, go to Quartzite and turn left, there are signs to show you the way...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast