Thread: Cant wait to hear the stories from this weekend

carbonmarine
    To all going out to Parker/ Havasu this weekend... Be very CAREFUL & SAFE ...
    Have your cameras handy & do not forget to bring back plenty of pictures & stories for us all on the boards....
    Best all,
    Rick

barbigrl
    To all going out to Parker/ Havasu this weekend... Be very CAREFUL & SAFE ...
    Have your cameras handy & do not forget to bring back plenty of pictures & stories for us all on the boards....
    Best all,
    Rick

Ur not going out with your friends......what's that guys name again... lol....

Redneck
    Wish we were going out this weekend but were not going to make it. Everyone be safe and drink a few beers for us.

carbonmarine
    ......what your name again.... ??? who are you ????
    Nah, All those guys are staying outta teh water as they tend to get a lil more wild than the average crowd.. For this weekend.. They would be in jail if they splashed boats; they know it so it's Vegas via private plane ... They may stop in Havasu on Sat, party with folks in the Channel for a few hours and then jet
    out to Vagas by Sat nite.

Bre
    Yes have a fun , safe weekend everyone :shift:

NashvilleBound
    I hope everyone has a safe fun filled weekend. Mine was cut short today by my friend calling saying he cant bring us on the water. His sister is going with her family and there is no more room. Something about her boat not being ready at the last minute so she's riding with him. This will be our first Memorial Day not on the water. Magic says my motor is a week out so my boat will be later than expected..... right now it just sucks to be me. I'm going out to get some more ink done.... later.

JackieV
    What about those of us that are gonna be partying at home! :wink:

JB in so cal
    I hope everyone has a safe fun filled weekend. Mine was cut short today by my friend calling saying he cant bring us on the water. His sister is going with her family and there is no more room. Something about her boat not being ready at the last minute so she's riding with him. This will be our first Memorial Day not on the water. Magic says my motor is a week out so my boat will be later than expected..... right now it just sucks to be me. I'm going out to get some more ink done.... later.
    Looking like the weekend of the 18th???

barbigrl
    ......what your name again.... ??? who are you ????
    Nah, All those guys are staying outta teh water as they tend to get a lil more wild than the average crowd.. For this weekend.. They would be in jail if they splashed boats; they know it so it's Vegas via private plane ... They may stop in Havasu on Sat, party with folks in the Channel for a few hours and then jet
    out to Vagas by Sat nite.
    haha.... Dam, they are some high rollers!! They were all totally cool!! I had fun hanging with you guys that night!!!! Yeah they tend to get wild!!! :sqeyes: :sqeyes: hahaa!!! Have fun whatever you do!!!!

NashvilleBound
    Looking like the weekend of the 18th???
    Maybe. I just talked to one of the salemen and he says I am still "On time". For whatever thats worth. Hoping for the best. I talked to Bob Teague last night and he said it should arrive next Wed......if its late the boat will be late.