Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Camera people...(feedback please)

racecar.hotshoe
    We have the Cannon Eos D-20 and love it...............

dmontzsta
    The way digital cameras seem to be made in the $600 and below range are...
    You can either have good zoom and low megapixels, or high megapixels and poor zoom. As of late they have been stepping it up, but when I bought mine last year, it sucked. The Kodak DX series have 10x+optical, I can zoom half way across the lake and the megapixels are in the 4-6 range, which is sufficient.

Desert Rat
    We have the Kodak 7590 and really like the camera. Kodak is winning quite a few awards with the Schneider-Kreuznach lens that they have on their cameras. X10 optical zoom and X3 digital zoom. ALWAYS go for the optical zoom over the digital zoomKodak 7590 (http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQueri...BSG0INFW4FBCXW D2W1YUEQ4L4?pq-path=2797&Submit.x=20&Submit.y=6&pq-locale=en_US&_requestid=31973)

spectras only
    Being an ex canon [ most innovative company that gave us infrared focus technology :wink: ] certified tech since the early 70's I should be bagging on Kodak products ,for the introduction of the kodak instamatic cameras :yuk: . However , they turned the right direction with digitals [ they lost hugely on film products lately ] including buying the best technology [ our company CREO ] for a meager $ 1 B . Their top of the line SLR digital [ 13.5 MP ] made by Nikon ,and the introduction of the german lenses will help them being the top player again in the consumer line . They beat sony recently , and the use of our 22.5 MP back for the pros with Hasselblad , Mamiya , Rollei etc ....won't be surpassed anytime soon. So folks , check Kodak's stocks closely in the future

Excessive Force
    since were on the subject. anyone know of a place to get camera accesories for cheap? looking for a big zoom lens

spectras only
    This is one of the local outlet you'll find some good deals on the us/can exchange rate.
    http://www.kerrisdalecameras.com/sto...DT4T4GPE9642CA 0&dept_id=2700
    I'm sure there are some excellent deals at one of the huge warehouses in new york.

Jrocket
    Canogacamera.com for good deals.
    Anything Canon is good!

77charger
    Save the money and buy a digital slr from the start.Any canon is good.You can find the digital rebel eos for about 6-700 now.I have one and it is a great camera.20ds are very nice but unless you plan on printing big pics on a high quality printer you wont see the difference.Cameras are only as good as the user..

spectras only
    unless you plan on printing big pics on a high quality printer you wont see the difference.Cameras are only as good as the user.. I can print an 85" poster on our machines .
    Charger is right, don't over spend. I only have a small canon 520 now and happy with it. I use my old school Canon FTBn and scan the negatives for big pictures.
    here's a short video I took with it 2 weeks ago at my buddy's place .
    http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/MVI_0480.AVI

Jrocket
    I can print an 85" poster on our machines .
    Oh really? :idea:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast