Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting video w stunt bikes

wsuwrhr
    What a stupid ass to be doing things that can get you hurt with no gear on, he deserved it.
    Sheesh,
    at least wear a helmet.
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    I watch that video and I get pissed off seeing what that dumbass did to himself. Helmet, jacket and gloves and he would have been fine.
    Lucky he didnt blow up his head when he hit the car.
    Way to close to the car to be grabbing a handfull of throttle. He is lucky his inexperience or stupidity didnt cost him his life.
    Brian

JustMVG
    Well we start out with a bagfull of luck and little experience, hopefully we learn alot and get the experience we need before the bag goes empty!!!

wsuwrhr
    Well we start out with a bagfull of luck and little experience, hopefully we learn alot and get the experience we need before the bag goes empty!!!
    Yep.
    I started riding street bike when I was 22, I had YEARS of dirtbike riding under my belt.
    I crashed both of my bikes twice. I got lucky, had all the gear on, and I walked away from all four.
    Inexperience,
    too fast on a tight road,
    not enough seat time on a new bike,
    and riding when I was too tired to be on a bike.
    So I agree with you on all accounts.
    Brian

JustMVG
    Yeah Brian we should get out for a ride, ever check out Pashnit.com? Lots of rides and maps, i want to hit Glendora and up to Mt. Baldy.
    Did the same thing had a few dirt bikes and crashed those lucked out didn't have ALL the gear on and was going slow, fell on a street bike i had , hit train tracks while leaned over during a foggy evening, been lucky ever since, and have found myself being more aware and cautious as i have gotten older and more experience, 35+ years and still have found stuff to learn.
    Mike

wsuwrhr
    fell on a street bike i had , hit train tracks while leaned over during a foggy evening, been lucky ever since,
    OUCH
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    Yeah Brian we should get out for a ride, ever check out Pashnit.com? Lots of rides and maps, i want to hit Glendora and up to Mt. Baldy.
    Mike
    I loved Baldy, such a bad ass road. I miss living in Upland.
    I was never a fan of GMR, though, too dirty, really. But it is a cool ride.
    Brian

Wonderboy
    Yep.
    I started riding street bike when I was 22, I had YEARS of dirtbike riding under my belt.
    I crashed both of my bikes twice. I got lucky, had all the gear on, and I walked away from all four.
    Inexperience,
    too fast on a tight road,
    not enough seat time on a new bike,
    and riding when I was too tired to be on a bike.
    So I agree with you on all accounts.
    Brian
    Don't ride street bikes but been rinding dirt bikes for almost 20 years, never seriously hurt. Bought a 50 last year and shattered my knee cap into 5 pcs. two months ago. Sometimes it's your luck that runs out.

JustMVG
    I loved Baldy, such a bad ass road. I miss living in Upland.
    I was never a fan of GMR, though, too dirty, really. But it is a cool ride.
    Brian
    Brian have you ever ridden the 243 to Idylwild? Saw it on the Pashnit site looks like alotta fun....

wsuwrhr
    Don't ride street bikes but been rinding dirt bikes for almost 20 years, never seriously hurt. Bought a 50 last year and shattered my knee cap into 5 pcs. two months ago. Sometimes it's your luck that runs out.
    A bunch of buddies of mine race them and put quite a bit of money in those 50's. It is a pretty big market.
    When I look at those bikes, all I see is a bunch of broken bones. :cry: :cry:
    They are cool, but no thanks.
    Brian

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast