Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interesting video w stunt bikes

wsuwrhr
    Brian have you ever ridden the 243 to Idylwild? Saw it on the Pashnit site looks like alotta fun....
    Cool site Mike, I have never seen it.
    I have not been on 243, it does sound like a cool ride. We need to get out and throw some dice pal. Soon.
    I have torn up everything I could at GMR, Baldy, Big Bear, The Crest, and the 74, some of the best riding here. When I was a young buck, I was shodding tires every month and a half, with 300 miles of serious riding a weekend, every weekend.
    Good times.
    Brian
    I went on a ride years ago with some bike guys I was hanging out with at the time, I can't remember where the hell we started out, it was in the mountains somewhere, but we ended up out in west outskirts Palms springs area.
    That was a bitchen ride, suited up in leather, hot as hell all day, cool air in the mountains, drop down into palm springs, and damn it when it started raining when we got onto the 10 fwy. Talk about humid.
    I always wanted to take the ride to Polamar too. Used to camp up there when I was a kid.

wsuwrhr
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely and in one pretty piece, but to slide in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, and defiantly yelling "Damn that was fun"
    Life is about a$$. You're either kissing it, kicking it, covering it, or trying to get some.
    Truer words were never spoken....
    Amen brother
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    MandMvg
    BTW,
    Thanks for leading me down memory lane, I'll be out in the garage making parts with a big smile.
    Thanks,
    Brian

JustMVG
    My pleasure to bring back the pain , yeah i need to put some new tires on my bike, doing that tomorrow, maybe hit the cyn's mid week next week. Mike

wsuwrhr
    My pleasure to bring back the pain , Mike
    No pain bud,
    it was the best times, no responsibilites, no worries.
    Brian

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123