Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxers

MAINEVENT
    Who has had one i never have, and might end up with one its only 2 months old Who's familiar with their temperment and with kids etc....??
    Thanks for the input

Mrs. casean
    I don't know from experience, but I think they are so cute! I have heard they are good family dogs. There is one in our neighborhood and that family has a little girl and the dog has been around her all along I believe. So that's a good sign!

76ANTHONY
    Who has had one i never have, and might end up with one its only 2 months old Who's familiar with their temperment and with kids etc....??
    Thanks for the input
    ONE OF MY BUDDYS HAS A PUREBREED AND ITS GREAT, THEY ARE KINDA HYPER THOUGH...as far as a good dog, he loves people and other dogs and he's three years old..

Jbb
    briefs.....

totenhosen
    Good family dog. Usually are hyper. Better known as a 50lb lap dog. Love being around people and are not aggressive by nature.

Windy
    THEY ARE KINDA HYPER THOUGH
    I was just at my brothers house last nite playing with his boxer...that damn dog is a spazz..and slobered all over me. They are great dogs...very hyper though.

riverbound
    My mom has 3 of them. they are great family dogs. dumb as a box of rocks though. but very loveable and loving.

NOTALENT
    I had 2 of them...and them my best friends have 2 in havasu...they are awesome dogs...Very Loyal and kind with people and very smart. ours use to open and shut doors :rollside: ...However they need alot of attention in the younger years...its almost like they have A.D.D once they hit about 5 they settle down. It is harder to train them in the earlier years then most dogs. I plan on getting another pair here shortly.

NOTALENT
    Great dogs....I had one and he was very dedicated and was intimidating looking. They are also good around kids. The Roxysnow's have two of them I believe.
    Good choice in a dog.
    Not a good water dog...at least mine wasn't
    That is true... :rollside: my buddies will get in the wading part of the pool but they dont see the step and fall off....they straight sink to the bottom..

Cole Trickle
    My Mom has owned 2 in the past 4 years.
    If you don't have a yard forget it you are looking at the wrong dog.(Hyper is an understatement) :220v:
    Both of her Boxers have been females.The first one was the fawn color and was bar none one of the greatest dogs I have ever been around.Very very sweet and would go out of her way to please anyone.(Sadly someone stole this dog from her back yard in Hollywood :cry: )
    Her current dog is the brindle color and has a very different temprement.The dog is a little iffy around strangers and other dogs.(Much more agressive)She has never bitten anyone but she has scared the crap out of a few people.I think her problem is she is kind of a scaredy cat and freaks out when in unfamiliar surroundings.
    Overal both dogs are awesome and the boxser has become one of my favorite dogs.I think with a yard and a alot of time spent training/disiplining they would make an awesome family pet.
    They are very good at destroying things and act like teenagers when your away from the house.(There curiosity gets them in trouble)
    B

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast