Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boxers

76ANTHONY
    I was just at my brothers house last nite playing with his boxer...that damn dog is a spazz..and slobered all over me. They are great dogs...very hyper though.
    AHHH, YES. hey alex they sloberin buckets, kinda funny though....

Windy
    ours use to open and shut doors :rollside:
    My brother was telling me that he would come home and his dogs would be out running around...they couldnt figure out how they were getting out of the backyard. Then he realized the dog was watching him when he opened the gate..He said his dog would sit there and stare at him whenever he was at the gate...his boxer figured out how to open the gate. He says his dog is an escape artist.lol..silly dogs.

jayd_jr
    Boxer / Pitbull best dog ever. The boxer temperment is very playful. They stay young for a long time. Barkley is 10 now and still prances and plays as if he is young still. As far as around kids I would say boxers are great dogs. they love to play and cuddle and they can handle the abuse kids put them through. there are 5 total in my click of friends. all have kids and love the dogs.
    ONE WARNING .........It is known that this breed has BAD GAS!!!!!!!! yes the boxer can remove you from a room with fail swoop...

Cole Trickle
    My brother was telling me that he would come home and his dogs would be out running around...they couldnt figure out how they were getting out of the backyard. Then he realized the dog was watching him when he opened the gate..He said his dog would sit there and stare at him whenever he was at the gate...his boxer figured out how to open the gate. He says his dog is an escape artist.lol..silly dogs.
    Our Boxer can open gate latches in her sleep.We had to change the handle from a thump button handle to a top mount string latch to keep them in the dog run.
    Hoodinis......

PlyaPlya22
    My mom has 3 of them. they are great family dogs. dumb as a box of rocks though. but very loveable and loving.
    So they'll fit right in...

Cole Trickle
    ONE WARNING .........It is known that this breed has BAD GAS!!!!!!!! yes the boxer can remove you from a room with fail swoop...
    This is very true!! :cry:
    My Boston has the same problem and really enjoys letting one go when we are in the car with the windows up.
    Where you been Jay? (Hope Xmas was good to you and yours)

Sleek-Jet
    .... dumb as a box of rocks though. but very loveable and loving.
    Just the qualities you should look for in a Woman too...

Jbb
    Just the qualities you should look for in a Woman too...
    lmao!.....

NOTALENT
    Boxer / Pitbull best dog ever. The boxer temperment is very playful. They stay young for a long time. Barkley is 10 now and still prances and plays as if he is young still. As far as around kids I would say boxers are great dogs. they love to play and cuddle and they can handle the abuse kids put them through. there are 5 total in my click of friends. all have kids and love the dogs.
    haha...that is true...gas mask are recommended :rollside:

NOTALENT
    haha...yup. I will be sleeping doors shut and they would come running in 1st thing in the morning jumping around...so I would lock the door and then they couldnt get in...the would start crying outside the door... damn needy dogs...lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast