Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Boxers

Big Kahunaa
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...y_face-med.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...aundry-med.jpg
    This is our 8 month old boxer. A pic of her when we first got her and a pic of her now. We have grown up around boxers and they are wonderful pets. We do agree with everyone in the forum when they talk about how hyper they are. Every day is a guessing game on our way home as to what will be in our backyard this time. (It now looks like a landfill). Awesome dog though, great personality and very good with new people. Like any other animal, it is not on the breed of the dog, it is in the way they are raised and trained.
    (Mrs. Kahunaa typing this post, because Mr. Big Kahunaa is scared he will sound too feminine)

purrfecttremor
    Nice looking Dog.My 1st boxer was a albino and the vet said She would only live a few years because of the possibility of if skin cancer.She lived to be 12!!!!

NautiII
    Who has had one i never have, and might end up with one its only 2 months old Who's familiar with their temperment and with kids etc....??
    Thanks for the input
    we have had a Boxer for 10 years now. She, I can say is the best dog we have ever had. OUr cousins breed them in Lousiana. Great temperment, great with kids, VERY protective, and ours loves the water. GREAT INVESTMENT!!! GO for it!

PlyaPlya22
    Hurry up and get the dog!!

socaldj1
    I've had a boxer for years. They are a great dog with kids. Sometimes too over protective. Mine will try to get between the kids and adualts that come over. The kids climb on the dog, pull her ears, wake her while she's sleeping and all she does slap them with a paw. Just be aware Boxers are on some of the lists that the insurence companies will not accept.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456