Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burley1 spotted on Katella...

RexRathburn
    I saw you towing that beast towards John's Custom Marine this morning. I was going the opposite was with my 204. Great looking rig Burley!

tamalewagon
    I saw you towing that beast towards John's Custom Marine this morning. I was going the opposite was with my 204. Great looking rig Burley!
    No bueno to hear you're selling the boat RR!

RexRathburn
    I know it sucks, but it's better for my immediate future plans. I think down the road somewhere I will get another one...maybe even a 22.

tamalewagon
    I know it sucks, but it's better for my immediate future plans. I think down the road somewhere I will get another one...maybe even a 22.
    You're just up the road a bit, so if you feel the need to hit it, let us (lightning, GJB, screaming pete etc) know.

Biglue
    You're just up the road a bit, so if you feel the need to hit it, let us (lightning, GJB, screaming pete etc) know.
    Hit what tamalewagon? :hammerhea
    Boy talk about a world of opportunity.

BarryMac
    He's not hitting me or lightning tamalewagon, but if your willing I guess you can be his huckleberry...

RexRathburn
    Thanks tamalewagon...I'm sure I will be going crazy after I sell it, so I may take you up on that "hit" sometime :devil:

Quality Time
    I saw a Stoker headed southbound on the 405 this morning on my way north from San Clemente

tamalewagon
    He's not hitting me or lightning tamalewagon, but if your willing I guess you can be his huckleberry...
    I'm volunteering you and your boat. Hit it=hit the lake...buncha smart asses! Barry...we're probably going to hit San Vicente Sat/Sun since we can't hit the river this weekend. You're more than welcomed to come along.

tamalewagon
    Hit what tamalewagon? :hammerhea
    Boy talk about a world of opportunity.
    Easy there big fella. No opportunity here. :220v:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast