Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gunshots behind the office

Dr. Eagle
    ya I always say Sacramento is a great place................................. to stop to take a pee.
    Typical Bay Area Snob! Pissin all over us here in Gods country... :wink:

MagicMtnDan
    Remember, "if the glove doesn't fit you must acquit?"
    How about, "my name is Phil and I didn't mean to kill" (yeah, right) :hammer2:
    http://tfp.killbots.com/scans/187_prof-afro.gif

Dave C
    actually I come out there to get away from all the commie pinkos over here.
    Its refreshing whey my neighbors in Tahoe greet me with a beer and ask me what kind of gun I have. In the bay area they would call the cops on me.
    Typical Bay Area Snob! Pissin all over us here in Gods country... :wink:
    We are having quite the crime spree in Oakland. They are robbing people by the dozens around lake merritt. Don't walk alone after dark. :jawdrop:

Dr. Eagle
    Remember, "if the glove doesn't fit you must acquit?"
    How about, "my name is Phil and I didn't mean to kill" (yeah, right) :hammer2:
    http://tfp.killbots.com/scans/187_prof-afro.gif
    How about:
    You weren't there, so stare at the hair from over there if you dare... :eat:

Dr. Eagle
    actually I come out there to get away from all the commie pinkos over here.
    Its refreshing whey my neighbors in Tahoe greet me with a beer and ask me what kind of gun I have. In the bay area they would call the cops on me.
    We are having quite the crime spree in Oakland. They are robbing people by the dozens around lake merritt. Don't walk alone after dark. :jawdrop:
    That's one of the reasons I like living up here. You can pack heat and people won't swallow their politically correct tongues. Now there are crappy places in Sacramento, lots of them. But where I live in Folsom... it rocks!
    You have a place in Tahoe... hmmmm. Nice!

ahhell
    That's one of the reasons I like living up here. You can pack heat and people won't swallow their politically correct tongues. Now there are crappy places in Sacramento, lots of them. But where I live in Folsom... it rocks!
    You have a place in Tahoe... hmmmm. Nice!
    Folsoms quiet cuz all your neighbors are behind bars....
    a for Phils hair, I'll try to dig up some of Screams "Spector hair" actually closer to 'Napoleon Dynamite hair' from high school...

Dr. Eagle
    Folsoms quiet cuz all your neighbors are behind bars....
    a for Phils hair, I'll try to dig up some of Screams "Spector hair" actually closer to 'Napoleon Dynamite hair' from high school...
    As a matter of fact about 8,000 of my neighbors are behind bars. I have to throw them back the volleyball every once in a while... LOL...
    Scream's hair isn't one of those rainbow afro wigs is it? :idea: :jawdrop:

ahhell
    [QUOTE=
    Scream's hair isn't one of those rainbow afro wigs is it? :idea: :jawdrop:[/QUOTE]
    dont dare me to do this.....ok i will...but i implicate myself also...SORRY MATT
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...0/15181979.jpg
    Clue...he's the one in white pants :wink: ...sorry about the quality, a scanned 25 y/o photo

Dr. Eagle
    Quote Originally Posted by
    Scream's hair isn't one of those rainbow afro wigs is it? :idea: :jawdrop:
    dont dare me to do this.....ok i will...but i implicate myself also...SORRY MATT
    [url
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/15181979.jpg[/url]
    Clue...he's the one in white pants :wink: ...sorry about the quality, a scanned 25 y/o photo
    Yeah, but it's a SCREAM!!!!!!! :hammer2:

MOBrien
    Nope down by Cal Expo...
    Holy crap....that WAS gunfire?!?!?!
    I work in the Pointe West Corporate Center and my office window faces right down Heritage. I was sitting there earlier in the week and hear this bop bop bop BA BA BA bop.....like 20 of 'em. I hollared at my partner and told him I was hearing gunshots and he goes...."dude, you're hearing shit". Then Pop...Pop again. I thought I was losing it. So it WAS gunshots huh? Where by Cal Expo exactly Dr. Eagle? For a split second I was thinking I shoud hit the deck and get away from my window. Kinda freaked me out because we've had a couple weird shootings at the Shell station right there last year and one of the stray bullets skipped off our main office window and I thought my entire bullpen was gonna quit after that.
    That's fockin nutty! Do you have the details?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast