Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lift 2004 Dodge?

Eliminator 4 Life
    That picture doesnt do it any justice it is the $hit :sqeyes:

WYRD
    Looks good. Are the tires much wider than the fenders? How wide are those wheels? Are the tires 37/12.50/20?
    Mine only gets 12-14 stock.
    that is because the engine has not broken in yet. around 15K or so you should get 20%more milage. The tires are almost flush with the body, I did not want them to stick out.

WYRD
    That picture doesnt do it any justice it is the $hit :sqeyes:
    Thanks Rob now if only I could get you to say that about my disadvantage. BTW you are 2500 you post wh0re

LGCDEVIL
    Got 33k on it. Still sucks.

WYRD
    You know what they say about guys who lift there trucks FAWKER
    The only thing I have heard is that they sit higher above the ground.......................If you are making a reference to my c0ck size I must ask why the infatuation You know what they say about guys that wonder about another guys dick$...........................THEY ARE GAY :devil: FAWKER :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
    The only thing I have heard is that they sit higher above the ground.......................If you are making a reference to my c0ck size I must ask why the infatuation You know what they say about guys that wonder about another guys dick$...........................THEY ARE GAY :devil: FAWKER :yuk:
    Aww fawk here we go leave it to you to bring the gay shit I never mentioned I was just gonna say guys with lifted trucks need bigger tires and here you come off talking about that hair you pee out of ha ha :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Thanks Rob now if only I could get you to say that about my disadvantage. BTW you are 2500 you post wh0re
    What do I get for 2500 by the way

565edge
    Hey LGC.My buddy has the same dodge with the full throttle kit.Bad ass.Its sitting on 38 swampers.Anyways I think I met you a few times.I assume you are the guy that does welding.I used to have a business doing fire sprinklers.You did a home depot or two that i did.We also looked at your old f-150 a while back.Small world.Ill try to find some pics of his truck.Go here.http://www.fullthrottlesuspension.com/DODGE.htm

DogHouse
    If you're going to get a Dodge way up in the air then I'd really recommend relocated and longer control arms like these:
    http://valleyspringservice.com/images/photo443x.jpg
    That will keep your front end geometry more consistent so that the wheel stays more centered in the wheel well throughout its travel. Valley Spring Service (www.valleyspringservice.com) in Phoenix does some real nice work.
    I personally don't like the 37s on a 6" lift, just don't think the proportions are right. If you want to run that much tire, IMO the truck needs to be up higher. 35s on a 6" lift look great, very well proportioned. Just my opinion though...
    -brian

LGCDEVIL
    565, you the dude that had the giant green and white powerstroke? We don't do welding, but have put the roof structure together on a few Home Depots. If it's you, nice to meet you again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast