Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Hate F**#@Kin Crooks

hipcash
    My buddy just called from Havasu and said somebody went into his boat and a few others that are slipped at The Beachcomber and stole all of their beer and his stereo.

OGShocker
    NOT THE BEER!! NNNOooooo!
    I have had the pleasure of catching two theives in my life. Looking back it may have been dumb to confront them but, it sure felt great at the moment. Sorry about your buddy's stuff.

NOTALENT
    That sucks! No Beer, No Music= No Woman or fun!!! FOCKIN BASTARDS!!

hipcash
    They stole the face plate off of his stereo but left his GPS. Their pockets were probably already to full. He is going to get a new stereo installed today.

JetBoatRich
    Look on the positive he still has his boat.

Biglue
    They stole the face plate off of his stereo but left his GPS. Their pockets were probably already to full. He is going to get a new stereo installed today.
    This tells you that it was some idiot kids that don't have anything better to do, or crackhead. Why would they leave the whole radio, GPS? Sucks for your buddy. I'm sure there will be more than enough beer to be shared. Hopefully it doesn't kill his weekend.

ChumpChange
    Look on the positive he still has his boat.
    Yup, at least they didn't swim around in the water unscrewing all the plugs.

Dan Lorenze
    I've had two amps, 2 10's and my 6x9's stolen out of my boat.. It made me sick... All that stuff can be replaced but I took a lot of time installing it all plus a mile of wire... Sucks.... They didn't bother taking the head unit because I keep the faceplate in my truck, but still ripped it out and left if hanging. The boat was ripped apart... Bastards......

hot_diggity_dog
    My buddy just called from Havasu and said somebody went into his boat and a few others that are slipped at The Beachcomber and stole all of their beer and his stereo.
    Welcome to the holiday weekend crowd.
    This is just the beginning!
    HDD

Jordy
    That sucks! No Beer, No Music= No Woman or fun!!!
    So without beer or music you have no game???? What about all that "pop the collar" talk??? :jawdrop: :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast