Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else having this problem??

SoCalHD
    Is anyone else sitting in their place of employment thinking about the upcoming weekend-and getting NOTHING done?? Or is it just me :hammer2: :hammer2: All I can think of is that first dip-ya know?? When you finally get everything in the boat, launch, pick up the person parking the truck, and head out a bit....... then turn the motor off and JUMP IN!!!! :2purples: Then you come to the surface of the water, and smile-cause you're at the RIVER!!!!!!!!!

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    i like to call that "the baptism"!!!
    have fun!!

djunkie
    Is anyone else sitting in their place of employment thinking about the upcoming weekend-and getting NOTHING done?? Or is it just me :hammer2: :hammer2: All I can think of is that first dip-ya know?? When you finally get everything in the boat, launch, pick up the person parking the truck, and head out a bit....... then turn the motor off and JUMP IN!!!! :2purples: Then you come to the surface of the water, and smile-cause you're at the RIVER!!!!!!!!!
    Your killing me here man!!!!!

slink
    Ya, my office window looks out at the 91frwy, all I've seen all day is boat after boat heading out. SUCKS

deltarat
    Half of my office is already at the lake. The other half can't swim. As for myself I will be calling in sick tomorrow, should have beer in hand and boat in water by 9:00.

Dave C
    hey if you call in a bomb threat to my office I will do the same for you.

sigepmock
    One more hour and I'm out!!!! Chris I'll call you tonight to arrange the meeting. After this "Everything that could go wrong did go wrong!!!" month of May. :220v: I'm definately ready for a nice weekend.
    Chris

barbigrl
    Ya, my office window looks out at the 91frwy, all I've seen all day is boat after boat heading out. SUCKS
    IT is sooo true!! I drove down my street and saw several people out loading thier shit and wiping their boats down!! Only 1 more hour for me!!!! :rollside:

djunkie
    IT is sooo true!! I drove down my street and saw several people out loading thier shit and wiping their boats down!! Only 1 more hour for me!!!! :rollside:
    Ya well you suck too.

riverbound
    Not here..Everybody knows that if we dont get certain things done by tomorrow.....Everybody works this weekend. I have never seen people work so fast around here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast