im sure some of you have seen the heated discussion on the news of the unknown girl in the year book that had instead of her name it just said
"black girl" first and formost i have no problem with any man of any color! but what i dont understand now is why the naacp is involved and why is the school district getting sued now even after the girl accepted the apology? from what i read in the paper and hear on the tv is it all revolves around she's not a black girl she is african american..and we wont tollerate being called black!!! well she sure isnt african,she wasnt born in africa,so i see it she is an american! but then the color thing comes back in play,,blah blah blah,,, she is still BLACK and that will never change! what is it with a certain number of this race that dont see themselves as black.you are what you are. God put you on this earth in the shape and color that he chooses! i just dont get it,, do you ever hear of any other race sueing because they were called white,brown,yellow,,,i didnt think so! im done now!!!!