Thread: Waxahachie High School Year Book!!!

oldbuck40
    im sure some of you have seen the heated discussion on the news of the unknown girl in the year book that had instead of her name it just said
    "black girl" first and formost i have no problem with any man of any color! but what i dont understand now is why the naacp is involved and why is the school district getting sued now even after the girl accepted the apology? from what i read in the paper and hear on the tv is it all revolves around she's not a black girl she is african american..and we wont tollerate being called black!!! well she sure isnt african,she wasnt born in africa,so i see it she is an american! but then the color thing comes back in play,,blah blah blah,,, she is still BLACK and that will never change! what is it with a certain number of this race that dont see themselves as black.you are what you are. God put you on this earth in the shape and color that he chooses! i just dont get it,, do you ever hear of any other race sueing because they were called white,brown,yellow,,,i didnt think so! im done now!!!!

Greaser
    do you ever hear of any other race sueing because they were called white,brown,yellow,,,i didnt think so! im done now!!!!
    WHAT!!!!!!! I'm not brown, I'm hispanic just wait till I call my lawyer :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:
    Just kiddn
    Fact is, that we live in a sue happy world. Any way for people to getmoney for nothin, just because some one called them something they didnt like. And now that the naacp is involved, how much of the money from the law suit do you think the girl will get??
    Now I'm in no way prejudice against any race. All I am saying is that the world we live in is screwed up. People will sue over anything And it cost us, the tax payer.

oldbuck40
    WHAT!!!!!!! I'm not brown, I'm hispanic just wait till I call my lawyer :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:
    Just kiddn
    Fact is, that we live in a sue happy world. Any way for people to getmoney for nothin, just because some one called them something they didnt like. And now that the naacp is involved, how much of the money from the law suit do you think the girl will get??
    Now I'm in no way prejudice against any race. All I am saying is that the world we live in is screwed up. People will sue over anything And it cost us, the tax payer.i think she getting about 200g ,it made me so mad i almost call the naacp and ask them if i could join! ohh look at that lawsuit coming cause i aint the right color,,yea your right bud the damn ole world has gone nuts!!!

Greaser
    Well, I bet you guys have an increase in you school/property tax this next year

Devilman
    It's aggravating as hell, oldbuck.... I agree with ya 1000%. It sux when there is no real reason (that I can think of) for this kind of crap other than "That's the way it is". The family was more than likely pressured into more action by "the powers that be". Who knows, maybe Rev. Jesse will bless everyone by sticking his face in there before it's over with :hammerhea