Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Helping out a friend....

Kindsvater Flat
    Posting this for a friend of mine. Thought some of you might be interested.
    Thanks Mike
    Recently our 2-year-old German Shepherd, Lexi, was diagnosed with Canine Hip Dysplasia (CHD). She requires total hip replacements (both hips) or faces certain death. She cannot live in the condition she is currently in, as it will only worsen, leading to total lameness and the inability to walk. With 95% of young healthy dogs returning to 100% functionality, we have decided this is our only option. She is an extremely special dog. The operation is very expensive and our desire to save her life is strong. Therefore, we have decided to produce a calendar with pictures of her and sell them on eBay. We realize not everyone will support such a cause. I am asking all my friends and business associates to at least forward this email to their friends, in hopes that enough people will purchase the calendar, and help us cover the cost of her surgery. Thanks for your compassion.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1
    http://www.schoutenranch.com/stayout/lexi.JPG
    Sincerely,
    Nick & Karen

Kindsvater Flat
    bump

Cmon peeps pony up, 10 bucks ain't gonna kill anyone. Think of all the ways you waste 10 bucks on a daily basis. I got my calender comin. Save the pup, it don't cost much and if half the peeps on this forum ponyed up it'd be a done deal prolly and then some.
    C'mon!

MsDrmr
    bump
    Please check your pm's

Mrs Luvnlife
    Our calendar is on it's way! Sorry to hear this, very sad! :frown: Afterall, animals are our best friends!!

78Anthonyjet
    I cut and pasted this, sent it to about 20 people, the wife at work- so she will send it around the office, they all have dogs, so hopefully they all will by one and that should pan out to about 45. Good luck with the pup.
    Norm

Kindsvater Flat
    Thanks for doing this. I got your pm and I'm trying to get Nick to answer the phone right now and register up. They both will appreciate everything you offer.
    Mike

ahhell
    Done....I like most dogs more than most people anyway....
    come on 10 bucks..... ya cheep asses.....

Mrs.Racer277
    My calendar is on it's way. Doggie friendly in our house.
    I hope everyone steps up for a good cause.

looky_lou
    Sorry to hear about your pooch. I don't need a calendar, but I would like to paypal a donation. Please let me know the address to send it to. I hope everything goes well with the surgery.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast