Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mortgage questions

ITS ALL GOOD
    Questions on mortgage, I am in the process of buying a home in Bullhead city and was wondering up to what point can I change mortgage companies and is there any penalties if I do?
    are there any mortgage brokers that you recommend in arizona?
    any help would be greatly appreciated

mirvin
    You should be able to change companies right up until you sing the docs. Not sure how that will effect your offer depending on whether or not the seller is in a hurry??? That's assuming you've made an offer.
    mirvin

ITS ALL GOOD
    We Are Actually Having A Manufactored Home Built And Put On A Piece Of Property, The Company Building The Home Has Issued The Construction Loan, And I Am Dealing With A Mortgage Company On Securing The Finished Financing , I Am Just Not Real Happy With The Way They Handle Things.(without Going Into Specifics)

tamalewagon
    We Are Actually Having A Manufactored Home Built And Put On A Piece Of Property, The Company Building The Home Has Issued The Construction Loan, And I Am Dealing With A Mortgage Company On Securing The Finished Financing , I Am Just Not Real Happy With The Way They Handle Things.(without Going Into Specifics)
    You are not under any contract to complete a mortgage with any particular company. You may even rescind your loan up to 3 days after signing and go with another broker/company. I am licensed only in California, but please feel free to pm me for more specific detailing.

gearcase
    There is not as meny lenders for manufacterd homes. I would find an opition before you pull the plug on the one you have now. do you already own the land? or trying to close all at once?

ITS ALL GOOD
    we have already closed on the land, that was taken care of as part of the construction loan, this is a brand new home and most lenders seem ok with it as long as it is newer than 1982, but i will definetly explore all my options before jumping ship.

tamalewagon
    check your PM's.

ITS ALL GOOD
    Thanks Scott
    Can Anyone Recommend A Mortgage Broker In Az?????

voodoomedman
    The three day right to cancel is on refi's. I'm not sure what the restrictions are on a purchase but I would check into it to make sure your not penalized financially. The big question is are you in Escrow? They are the ones that would hold any deposits. If you are not then it is a stupid company that would sue you. It's not worth the trouble or cost and then it gives you a bad reputation.
    Anywho!!! Cal Pat Tenney at MidWest Financial. She is in Havasu and was fantastic to work with when I bought my house there. Hopefully she will do Bullhead for you with no problems.

Essex502
    Debbie Oster @ River Valley Mortgage (928) 854-5363 She's in Havasu but she's one of the best. We've done several deals with Debbie as have others on this board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast