Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mortgage questions

tamalewagon
    The three day right to cancel is on refi's. I'm not sure what the restrictions are on a purchase but I would check into it to make sure your not penalized financially. The big question is are you in Escrow? They are the ones that would hold any deposits. If you are not then it is a stupid company that would sue you. It's not worth the trouble or cost and then it gives you a bad reputation.
    Anywho!!! Cal Pat Tenney at MidWest Financial. She is in Havasu and was fantastic to work with when I bought my house there. Hopefully she will do Bullhead for you with no problems.
    This is a refinance of a construction loan to a conventional loan. Therefore, the 3 day right to cancel will exist.

BoatPI
    Now agin is the time to think about jumping into a conv. 30 year or less loan, they hit a low again on Friday. Like 5.5% or so with no points

PM Tequila John, he can do your loan on most AZ property's.

Kwicherbichen
    There shouldn't be any problems changing unless you paid for a lock or have anything outstanding like an appraisal.
    You can call me also if you like.

abraman1326
    You can switch Mtg Companies at any point, for any reason. I would be sure you have someone lined up before you do though as Mfg Homes are a bit harder to find a loan for. As long as you said you own the land, you should be all good. Now, if the Mtg Co has paid for appraisals, credit reports and such, please be sure to pay them when you do change, but to stick it to them, ask for them to give you their file. The new lender doesn't need it, and will prob get all his own info from you, but it really put's the salt in the wound if you ask for your file. Heck, you may want to call the processor on your loan, and not even deal w/ your Mtg loan officer. You can keep your escrow open where it is now, and don't have to change that, just changing your broker. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me...
    BRA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12