Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one

phebus
    Am I the only one that has no desire at all to fight the crowds and all the idiots at Havasu over Memorial Day Weekend. The fun ended for us years ago with ramp closures before 8:30 a.m., chanel closures, sandbar closure, Copper Canyon closure, etc. There are just too many other good times throughout the rest of the year.
    For those that feel different, please be safe and have fun.

Jbb
    Yeah ...I probably wont be there either.....op6....maybe....

H20 Toie
    your not the only one, i have the new boat and will enjoy looking at it next to the house while having a cold one this weekend and take it out next week.

H20Advantage
    We will be home this weekend and turning the Havasu house over to the niece and her girlfriends. I won't miss the drama as much as I love being there.
    We will be out in a couple of weeks......... :wink:

riverracerx
    With the new baby there is no way I am going to wait in launch lines or fight the crowds.
    I am staying home by the new pool and I will see you back up there the following weekend!

Dawn Patrol
    I had a Real nice 4 day Weekend at Parker Last Weekend. Wifey and I will never take the Kids on a Holiday Weekend. Just too many Boats & People for us.
    Everyone be Safe out there..........

riverbound
    Nope..... I hate holiday weekends. too many jackasses for me.

jbtrailerjim
    I haven't been to Havasu on a Memorial day weekend in probably 5 or 6 years. Way to many dipshits on the water. :argue: :hammerhea

Garrddogg
    No desire to go to Havi BUT it sucks to be stuck on your couch though! :cry:
    would like to the hell out of town though!

MUDXPRT
    Just went last weekend, was awesome, never go holiday weekends to crazy. Like said above to many other weekends to go have fun.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast