Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one

Phat Daddy
    Staying home this weekend. Saving it for the Dam Run next weekend. I'am going to Elsinore though on Sunday. I can't help myself, seeing all these boats rolling out on the freeways. I got to get wet just for the day . Have fun and be safe.

Kachina26
    Nope, I have no desire to be on the water with folks that go to the river 2-3 times a year! They can have it!

djunkie
    We will be home this weekend and turning the Havasu house over to the niece and her girlfriends. I won't miss the drama as much as I love being there.
    We will be out in a couple of weeks......... :wink:
    By any chance would you like me to go check up on them? Just to make sure everything is going ok of course.

Music to my Ears
    I'm with you on this. Was out two Memorials ago and that was the last time. Way too crowded. Coming out next week to make up for it!

GHTRIM
    Don't really like ALL the crowds but like hanging with cool peeps from the boards (which are somewhat under control :notam: ). Will get on the lake early and leave early. Gotta get ready for a big night at the TR. This weekend will be a good way to get my liver in shape for "THE DAMN RUN".

We do not go to the river on big weekends either, no fun. We usualy hit up Palm Springs and sit pool side all weekend sipping cold ones not having to worry about others running into us...
    Everybody stay safe out there and watch all around you.

4-B
    We're staying home this weekend... but I will brave the crowds and lines on July 4th.

essexjet
    We will be home this weekend and turning the Havasu house over to the niece and her girlfriends. I won't miss the drama as much as I love being there.
    We will be out in a couple of weeks......... :wink:
    And your havasu house is located where????? :wink:

JetBoatRich
    we will be home as well :notam: doing things around the house :squiggle: getting ready for Lake Mohave Next Thursday

Huckleberry
    I do not enjoy going there on Holiday weekends. Too many drunken holiday-only boaters. I spend most of my time protecting my boat and family from the idiots. There are too many nice weekends to waste time going there with a zillion of our closest friends.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast