>
    >
    just kidding very good serves
    just got the part i ordered Thursday was told I would see them on Friday
    got them today one day early
    got an aqua step for my boat every thing fit just right
    Shelby was very helpful and made sure I got the part I needed
    big thumbs up to Rex Marine
    and thanks to Shelby for being patient with a dumb ass like me that calls to order something and doesn't have the info needed to get it right

Squirtin Thunder
    In the six months that I have been buying my parts from Rex Marine I have had the best service a guy could ask for !!! Mike Rexone has gone out of his way to help me. Even at 12:30 at night here on the board. Mike and his employees are a class act !!!
    Jim

Jordy
    Bad serves??? You playing tennis with Mikey or what???
    Dealing with Rex is so easy, even from Phoenix. It's here within 2 days. Hard to beat that kind of service.

Brad Anderson
    In the six months that I have been buying my parts from Rex Marine I have had the best service a guy could ask for !!! Mike Rexone has gone out of his way to help me. Even at 12:30 at night here on the board. Mike and his employees are a class act !!!
    Jim
    Aren't you the tool that posted the BS (made up) thread complaining about REXMAR a few months ago??
    Or was that some other tool?

Jordy
    Aren't you the tool that posted the BS (made up) thread complaining about REXMAR a few months ago??
    Or was that some other tool?
    That was the same tool.
    Popcorn anyone???

lilrick
    Bad serves??? You playing tennis with Mikey or what???
    Dealing with Rex is so easy, even from Phoenix. It's here within 2 days. Hard to beat that kind of service.
    well done....so politically correct!

JetBoatRich
    I made my first trip into the shop today the counter person was excellent and helpful nice store, but easy to drop some money in it
    To bad I missed Mike :burningm: guess he slept in :idea:

Thanks for the business Mike, glad we were on time. We missed on a couple orders this week with others which troubles me but 100% on time is our goal daily.
    Brad, Jim has reformed his ways and is now a valued customer, water under the bridge so to speak.
    Sorry I missed you Rich let me know ahead of time next time you come by, would like to meet you. If you buy boat parts like you post I may have to order up more inventory though. j/k.. :smile:
    Rio... oh never mind

Tom Brown
    It's too bad Jim turned out to be a good guy. I'd have enjoyed watching Jordy go all Jordy on him.

JetBoatRich
    Sorry I missed you Rich let me know ahead of time next time you come by, would like to meet you. If you buy boat parts like you post I may have to order up more inventory though. j/k.. :smile:

That might be a lot of parts :idea: Mike I need to go back in a couple weeks we will meet then :supp:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast