Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: klotz racing oil

You Te
    How did you do at the drags KK?

stoker2001
    How did you do at the drags KK?i guess i will never learn :frown: they run are class first thing around 8:30 and all you get to do is a idle warmup,no cleanout runs :angry2: so its always blubbery on first stab which means a slow reation timewhich usually means a loss.well,i got lucky and my competitors boat stalled and i went on to easy winnow,it is going to leave twice as hard on next run as it has been cleared out and i have to compensate on leaving later on tree!!well you guessed it,big fat ugly red bulb :hammer2:

You Te
    KK,
    You should try one of those, adjust the ECU from the dash gizmos, you can start the engine and then lean it so you don't load up.

stoker2001
    KK,
    You should try one of those, adjust the ECU from the dash gizmos, you can start the engine and then lean it so you don't load up.i might look into it as i have been chasing this prob for a while now and it is getting old.i run my A-63 ecu with 56lb regulator at 103% which works great on mid/top,and like i said once i get a clean out run it is fine for the rest of race day,but if it sits overnight back to square one.maybe next race i will see if they will at least let me back trailer in till prop is 40% in water then do in gear burnout and try to clean it out that way the inboard guys warm theres up in pit with five gallon water bucket and reciculate pump.we (whackers) get a short idle warm up at inramp and the track officials kind of frown on that Tom we have a race on fathers day at chowchilla/Fresno,you should come out

You Te
    Perhaps Mr. KK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12