Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IMPELLER CHOICE

Kwicherbichen
    Originally posted by 77charger:
    Is That a mag bronze material j/k.Arent the aggressors cut differently from a standard a,b,c cut?if so wouldnt an A cut agressor give you a different rpm from say an A cutlegend?
    I think you may be right 77Charger. I remember Dave telling me something about there being a difference between their A and other A's. If you are looking into an Aggressor Impeller I would call Dave @ Aggressor directly 888-246-5075 or Tom Papp at 909-734-4606 ( http://www.tompappracing.com )
    Brian
    [This message has been edited by Kwicherbichen (edited March 05, 2002).]

flat broke
    77charger is right, Aggressor impellers are cut as such that they would be equivalent to a step larger cut in a Berk/legend/AT. An example would be that an AA Berk/Legend/AT would be roughly equivalent to an Aggressor A cut. I believe this is due to the angle of the blades on the impeller and the "bite" their impellers have vs the other brands. Dave at Aggressor would be happy to explain this in better detail, but that's the overall idea.
    Chris www.liquidaddiction.net (http://www.liquidaddiction.net)
    [This message has been edited by flat broke (edited March 06, 2002).]

wsm9808
    Can you even buy a Dominator impeller? When I built my dominator this summer the guys at American turbine/Dominator told me AT bought out dominator several years ago and they only sell the AT impeller for the Dominator pumps now.

bakerman
    wsm9808 yes you can still buy original dominator impeller's!

AGGRESSOR JETS
    Bakerman- Help yourself-You have 2 Diff Impellers- Dominator is a bit smaller (by design) impeller with a flow rate of 498 cfm Yet has less cavatation (internal than a AT)
    AT has a higher cfm of 512 cfm- Both as stock have much the same cut. GPS your Impeller @ same RPMs and you will learn a lot! You will find your most efficient on this program -Back off and look at cruise speeds across the board-3200 3500,4000,4500 this should give you a clue as to which one to proceed with. Your base will not lie and will help you pick your final selection.
    Trim the selected impeller to the RPM you want-
    Dave- Call me if you want 888-246-5075

bakerman
    Thank's dave I'll call you next week!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12