Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 'anyone Else Cant Sleep....excited About...

FRENCHIE
    LEAVING FOR HAVI TODAY!!!??? :wink:

my21advantage
    But I'm working :cry:
    And I'm stuck here all weekend...

Mandelon
    Yes, Leon. Even me. I wasn't thinking about the trip so much, but just couldn't get my head to stop. Didn't fall asleep till after 1:00 am and just woke up at 5:00..... Starbucks and RedBulls all day are in the plan now.
    I am trying to get a couple hours of work done this morning before the sausage crew arrives and we hit the road....
    See ya soon..............

purrfecttremor
    HELL NO im not excited my daughter graduates from cal state fullerton on sunday.excited about that but no river for us!

FRENCHIE
    Yes, Leon. Even me. I wasn't thinking about the trip so much, but just couldn't get my head to stop. Didn't fall asleep till after 1:00 am and just woke up at 5:00..... Starbucks and RedBulls all day are in the plan now.
    I am trying to get a couple hours of work done this morning before the sausage crew arrives and we hit the road....
    See ya soon..............
    Hopefully see ya out there, look for us around mini-sandbar, or right across from there in speed alley!!!!

shueman
    COLORADO RIVER – The Sheriff’s offices are mounting up for a big weekend.
    With the Memorial Day weekend creeping up, law enforcement officials in Arizona and California are preparing for a very busy time, according to Mohave County Sheriff’s spokesperson Trish Carter.
    “The Sheriff’s office would like to make sure everyone is safe on the lake; that’s the most important thing this weekend,” said Carter.
    The Sheriff’s office will be patrolling the lake with their twelve-fleet boats, and each boat will have two to four officers on board, while San Bernardino County Sheriff will be patrolling the lake as well as Copper Canyon, continued Carter.
    But the most popular spot on the lake, the Sand Bar, will be closed due to safety reasons.
    ==========================================
    Channel Economy
    LAKE HAVASU CITY, Ariz.- Feelings are mixed when it comes to the economic impact of the revised restrictions in Lake Havasu City’s Bridgewater Channel.
    London Bridge Ice Cream owner Mike Sabo has some concerns. “It could this weekend, sure it depends on how much of the word got out,” said Sabo. “I know Hot Boat Magazine basically wrote on their web site that the channel was closed.”
    One of the owners of Shugrue’s, Tom Felke sees the changes as not bad.
    “The compromise the council came up with seems very probable,” said Felke. “By losing some boats on the south side it isn’t going to have the same impact as intermediate markings of sections.” A spokesperson from the Lake Havasu Convention and Visitors Bureau Jarrod Lyman had nothing but good things to say.
    “The Bureau is very happy to see that the Police Department and City Council have been working together to balance out everything while keeping a maximum of safety while at the same time insuring a positive economic influence as well.” Said Lyman.
    The true test will be this Memorial weekend.

Cole Trickle
    we are hitting the road at 2:30 today!
    The rest of my crew went up yesterday morning :supp:

Dr. Eagle
    Nah, couldn't sleep cuz I was thinking about work... I love my job... :cry:

NOTALENT
    Im outta here at noon!!!! whoohooo!!! Thought I was going to get some sleep last night..but unfourtanatley I got a call from a chick last night at midnight which is normally a good thing.. :jawdrop: but nope..she needed a ride home..had a bad night..!!! freakin tired as hell!!

MsGHTRIM
    I've been up since 4:30 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. Kept thinkin' about the last few things to pack....oh, and couldn't stop thinkin' about how much fun this weekend is gonna be. :2purples:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast