Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its official Im moving to Florida

likwidsukr
    I have met alot of good people here and I regret but we are moving to Tampa Florida in the next couple of months just in time for the Hurricanes :jawdrop:
    I will give dates later :clover:

RiverOtter
    I have met alot of good people here and I regret but we are moving to Tampa Florida in the next couple of months just in time for the Hurricanes :jawdrop:
    I will give dates later :clover:
    Why the long face? You're moving to the land of the 12 month boating season

promod
    his wife's getting ready to make big money so he gets to have a boat for each day of the week you sucker sorry a$$ proably going to be a house dad at that lazy a$$ :idea:

waterslinger
    Lots of lake fun in Fla. Lake George is a great time on Memorial Day and the 4th. I live in GA and go down every chance I get.

likwidsukr
    Lots of lake fun in Fla. Lake George is a great time on Memorial Day and the 4th. I live in GA and go down every chance I get.
    Cool I will check it out.

EXTREMEBOATS
    Come on down... Lake George is just one of many. And we have get togethers all over the state. And there are alot of hot boaters around Tampa.Drop us a line when you get here and I'll hook you up with some of the guys... Mike

EXTREMEBOATS
    One more thing, 10 months of great boating. A few needed weeks of R&R and a few days to get the boat ready to start it all over again... :hammerhea :2purples:

likwidsukr
    One more thing, 10 months of great boating. A few needed weeks of R&R and a few days to get the boat ready to start it all over again... :hammerhea :2purples:
    LOL
    I most def. will!!

SB
    Welcome to Florida. We usually go to Tarpon Lake.

cdog
    Your sad?? Shit I wish I could talk the wife into moving to florida. I keep telling her to divorce me so I can go to florida, follow the spring break circut and find me a couple of replacements. You'll love that place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast