Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Party on Memorial...Gasoline Alley

rvrpig
    If any one is going to be out in Gasoline alley for Memorial Day...stop by and say Hi. Ill be having my Bachelor Party.

NOTALENT
    If any one is going to be out in Gasoline alley for Memorial Day...stop by and say Hi. Ill be having my Bachelor Party. So stop by and say hi.
    Which guy are u going to be?? The crazy drunk guy gettin his groove on with all the woman??

rvrpig
    Which guy are u going to be?? The crazy drunk guy gettin his groove on with all the woman??
    I wish...but since my best man is a slacker and didnt start calling people last night...Ill be the guy sitting there drunk...pissed and hoping for other peoples wild women to show up.

NOTALENT
    I wish...but since my best man is a slacker and didnt start calling people last night...Ill be the guy sitting there drunk...pissed and hoping for other peoples wild women to show up.
    damn..thats sucks..are u going to be headed to RR or Maddogs etc?? I may have some girls to help with a good time. :crossx:

rvrpig
    damn..thats sucks..are u going to be headed to RR or Maddogs etc?? I may have some girls to help with a good time. :crossx:
    Thanks for the offer...but Ill probably be out at Dream Girls later in the evening. At least then I know ill get to see some titties and ass.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    If any one is going to be out in Gasoline alley for Memorial Day...stop by and say Hi. Ill be having my Bachelor Party. So stop by and say hi.
    Congrats and have fun. My parents will be there, but no hot chicks with them.

rvrpig
    Congrats and have fun. My parents will be there, but no hot chicks with them.
    This whole thing pisses me off the more I thing about it...Its gunna be a sausage fest!!!

WYRD
    This whole thing pisses me off the more I thing about it...Its gunna be a sausage fest!!!
    Dude, your getting married! Just enjoy the weekend on the water with your buddies...............cause after you say I do then it's curtians for you on the river trips

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Nah, there will be plenty of hot women showing their boobies for ya. Don't worry. And they will not go home with you, so your fiance doesn't have to worry. You'll have a good time. Just make sure you have a DD for boat and trailer retriever. DUI's make for a not good time.
    I've been there on many off weekends and seen women dancing and showing their wares. If nothin' else, you're on the water with your friends and drinkin beer. It doesn't get much better than that.

rvrpig
    Dude, your getting married! Just enjoy the weekend on the water with your buddies...............cause after you say I do then it's curtians for you on the river trips
    Naw...i just go and deal with the consequenses later.... :idea:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast