Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Party on Memorial...Gasoline Alley

rvrpig
    Nah, there will be plenty of hot women showing their boobies for ya. Don't worry. And they will not go home with you, so your fiance doesn't have to worry. You'll have a good time. Just make sure you have a DD for boat and trailer retriever. DUI's make for a not good time.
    I've been there on many off weekends and seen women dancing and showing their wares. If nothin' else, you're on the water with your friends and drinkin beer. It doesn't get much better than that.
    See...thats another thing...since my Bestman waited so long to call people to go out...they all have other plans. Guess you cant pick your family hu! Basically i am tagging along with other friends that are going to Gasoline Alley...they are not here for the Bachelor party...they are here for the holliday and they are letting me tag along.

WYRD
    Naw...i just go and deal with the consequenses later.... :idea:
    Good luck on that plan................the bright side is there is alot of us Divorced peeps on the board that are cool to hang with when the plan backfires

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    cause after you say I do then it's curtians for you on the river trips
    Don't listen to that guy!! He's still lookin for the right one. He doesn't know what he's talkin' about!

rvrpig
    Good luck on that plan................the bright side is there is alot of us Divorced peeps on the board that are cool to hang with when the plan backfires
    Thanks for the Backup plan....I am sure if i get divorced then between all of us we might have enough money to by a 30 pack....

WYRD
    Thanks for the Backup plan....I am sure if i get divorced then between all of us we might have enough money to by a 30 pack....
    Only if it's Natrual Lite :crossx: :crossx: Good luck this weekend, have fun and be safe

rvrpig
    Only if it's Natrual Lite :crossx: :crossx: Good luck this weekend, have fun and be safe
    Thanks..Ill try... in some aspects at least.

rvrpig
    :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

rvrpig
    :hammerhea

sea2lake
    Remember, Its easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission

boxscore
    Thanks for the offer...but Ill probably be out at Dream Girls later in the evening. At least then I know ill get to see some titties and ass.
    My wife dances there at Dream Girls on the weeknds in order to pay for gas for the boat. Isn't she great?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast