Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Party on Memorial...Gasoline Alley

JackieV
    My cousins are out there and ALWAYS hang out at gasoline alley, my cuz Anthony makes sure he jumps from the top top top of the rocks! Usually jumps and flips and then grabs his balls before he hits the water! lol

HOOTER SLED-
    My cousins are out there and ALWAYS hang out at gasoline alley, my cuz Anthony makes sure he jumps from the top top top of the rocks! Usually jumps and flips and then grabs his balls before he hits the water! lol
    Hope he's safe. Dude died 100 ft from us last Labor Day doing that. Usually one every year on the holidays.

JackieV
    Hope he's safe. Dude died 100 ft from us last Labor Day doing that. Usually one every year on the holidays.
    Are you serious!? He's a nut and doesn't listen to us. My aunt's and his wife get pissed when he does it.

HOOTER SLED-
    Are you serious!? He's a nut and doesn't listen to us. My aunt's and his wife get pissed when he does it.
    Not even playing. Every damn year. Someones getting hurt or dying. I hear the water is real high vs. the last couple of years though. The last couple of years, there was this bouyed off section near the rocks cuz it was shallower. Actually, I think rvrpig knew the guy last year. Sorry to bring it up again man. Just hate to see these unfortunate things happen.

JackieV
    Not even playing. Every damn year. Someones getting hurt or dying. I hear the water is real high vs. the last couple of years though. The last couple of years, there was this bouyed off section near the rocks cuz it was shallower. Actually, I think rvrpig knew the guy last year. Sorry to bring it up again man. Just hate to see these unfortunate things happen.
    :jawdrop: WOW, I'll tell him when they call me late tonight... laughing at me cause I'm not partying like them.

JackieV
    Hey J, change your sig, Spring is almost over...

HOOTER SLED-
    Hey J, change your sig, Spring is almost over...
    DUHhhhh. It says Summer too. Hold on, let me update.

WYRD
    DUHhhhh. It says Summer too. Hold on, let me update.
    But how you gonna see BOOBIES if you don't come out to play :idea:

HOOTER SLED-
    But how you gonna see BOOBIES if you don't come out to play :idea:
    Dude, I always see BOOBIES. I got two over here that eclipse the sun. Actually, I don't have like some of you ballers heading out all the time.

JackieV
    Dude, I always see BOOBIES. I got two over here that eclipse the sun. Actually, I don't have like some of you ballers heading out all the time.
    That's right! LUV the new sig! :wink:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast